Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (November 17, 2019)
Chuck Cook-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Sean Payton, Drew Brees, Taysom Hill
Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
- Saints Spread: -5.5
- Buccaneers Spread: +5.5
- Saints Moneyline: -250
- Buccaneers Moneyline: +200
- Over/Under: 49.5
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET, FOX
For real-time odds, go to the Saints-Buccaneers game page to find the best price to bet.
The New Orleans Saints are a favorite against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 11 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Saints vs. Buccaneers Model Prediction
The Saints have a 61% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Saints -4, giving slight value to Tampa Bay. The over/under in our model is projected at 50.8, giving slight value to the over.
The Saints are averaging 0.22 more yards per play than the Buccaneers this season.
- New Orleans Saints are 6-3 ATS in the last 10 games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers are 2-7 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of November 16th, 58% of bets are on the Saints -5.5.
The game total is 49.5 and 70% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting Picks
- Mike Randle: Buccaneers +5.5
- Sean Koerner: Buccaneers +5.5
- Stuck : Buccaneers +6
- Sean Zerillo: Buccaneers +6
- Sean Zerillo: Under 51
- Matt Moore: Buccaneers +5.5
- Chad Millman: Buccaneers +5.5
- Justin Bailey: Buccaneers moneyline +205
- 256 or Bust: Buccaneers +5.5
- So Money: Under 52
Saints vs. Buccaneers Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts: Mike Randle
- Tre’Quan Smith over 20.5 receiving yards
- O.J. Howard over 31.5 receiving yards
- Chris Godwin over 79.5 receiving yards
- Chris Godwin over 5.5 receptions