Mark Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Sammy Watkins
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins.
Kansas City remains a prime destination for fantasy football goodness, and Sammy Watkins has a chance to be the prime beneficiary from Tyreek Hill’s potential release.
The sixth-year receiver hasn’t played 16 games in a season since his rookie year and hasn’t offered much fantasy upside since 2015, but it’s tough to ignore Watkins’ potential status as Patrick Mahomes’ No. 1 wide receiver. It’d be shocking if Watkins doesn’t start the season as the No. 2 pass game option after Travis Kelce. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Sammy Watkins’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 51 overall | No. 21 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 54 overall | No. 21 WR
- Standard: No. 51 overall | No. 19 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 61.6 receptions | 887 yards | 7.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 40 rec | 519 yds | 51.9 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR63 PPR | WR62 0.5 PPR | WR62 std
Note: Watkins played in only 10 regular-season games.