Bob Donnan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Saquon Barkley
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, projections, analysis and more for New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley.
We can debate whether the New York Giants should’ve used the No. 2 overall pick of the 2018 draft on a quarterback. One thing we can’t debate is whether Barkley is one of the best running backs in the league.
On the short list of RBs worthy of the No. 1 overall pick in PPR drafts, Barkley stands apart from Ezekiel Elliott and Christian McCaffrey. Barkley’s projected status as the Giants’ No. 1 receiver theoretically gives him a higher floor than Elliott, while his rushing workload will likely continue to surpass that of McCaffrey.
Barkley’s best-case scenario, as we saw last season, is an overall RB1 finish. He’s more than worthy of a 1.01 selection in any PPR draft. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Saquon Barkley’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 1 overall | No. 1 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 1 overall | No. 1 RB
- Standard: No. 1 overall | No. 1 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 267 carries | 1,242 yards | 10.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 80 receptions | 660 yards | 3.3 touchdowns
- Rushing: 261 car | 1307 yds | 81.7 yds/g | 11 TDs
- Receiving: 91 rec | 721 yds | 45.1 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB1 PPR | RB2 0.5 PPR | RB2 std