Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Stefon Diggs
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs.
Diggs established himself as more than a flash-in-the-pan talent during his first three seasons in the league, but he didn’t truly break out until teaming up with Kirk Cousins in 2018.
Diggs also was able to play in a career-high 15 games last season — the biggest “problem” for him early in his career was simply staying on the field. Still, we have four seasons of evidence that says it’s fairly difficult for him to stay completely healthy for 16 games. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Stefon Diggs’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 33 overall | No. 14 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 40 overall | No. 15 WR
- Standard: No. 45 overall | No. 16 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 83.7 receptions | 956 yards | 7.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 102 rec | 1021 yds | 68.1 yds/g | 9 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR10 PPR | WR10 0.5 PPR | WR12 std
Note: Diggs missed one regular-season game.