Sterling Shepard Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Nov 25, 2018; Philadelphia, PA, USA; New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard (87) against the Philadelphia Eagles during the fourth quarter at Lincoln Financial Field. Mandatory Credit: Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard.
The absence of Odell Beckham Jr. will thrust Shepard into the No. 1 role for the Giants.
OBJ’s absence will free up roughly 28% of the Giants’ target share from last season, which is encouraging for Shephard’s outlook as he was second on the team last year in market share of Air Yards (24%) and target share (18%).
The Giants did add Golden Tate to the roster, but Shepard is a good bet to lead the Giants in targets and currently has a cheap draft cost. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Sterling Shepard’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 84 overall | No. 40 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 88 overall | No. 40 WR
- Standard: No. 95 overall | No. 40 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 59.2 receptions | 770 yards | 4.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 66 rec | 872 yds | 54.5 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR30 PPR | WR29 0.5 PPR | WR29 std