NFL Sunday: Caesars Promo Code Bags up to $1,250 for Week 9
Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills crash ashore MetLife Stadium 1 p.m. ET on Sunday to face a stagnant Zach Wilson and the New York Jets.
Even though this game is perceived as far out of reach for the Jets, all eyes will be on Wilson’s progress as the pressure starts to mount in East Rutherford. In the meantime, Caesars Sportsbook will offer their two live promo codes to use on any Week 9 NFL Sunday game.
- ACTION4FULL, which gets users in any location up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance when they place a bet on Sunday and;
- ACTIONTIX, an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
We’ve provided a mini betting primer to best understand how to use first-bet insurance with Caesars Sunday.
First-Bet Insurance Preview: Bills-Jets
Both offers lead to acquiring free bets — here’s how:
ACTION4FULL gives new users the chance to bet anything up to $1,250. If the bet loses, you will be refunded whatever you waged in free bets.
ACTIONTIX lets new users in Ohio bet at least $20 to receive a guaranteed $100 in free bets regardless of the result. They will also get the weekly raffle entry for Cavs tickets.
Since plus-money wagers are the best way use promotions, let’s throw together a parlay using Bills-Jets as example.
Buffalo Bills: -650 at Caesars Sportsbook
Allen is the no-brainer MVP as of Week 8. He’s notched 19 touchdowns with 2,198 passing yards and now faces a feisty Jets secondary. Allen has cut through every opposition like paper so far. He and Stefon Diggs are beginning to display Brady-Moss chemistry as Diggs is averaging 13.9 yards per catch and has seven scores just past the midway point of 2022.
The Jets are a familiar foe for Allen; this will be his eighth rodeo against New York. In the last seven meetings, he’s averaged 241.3 passing yards per game. It’s not that the Jets defense won’t be able to put up a fight, but more so how long Wilson can keep the offense on the field.
New York Jets: +460 at Caesars Sportsbook
Speaking of which, Wilson is on the other end of the spectrum as the age-old questioning stage of the New York Jets quarterback has begun. Wilson had a miserable performance at the center of a promising Jets team in Week 8 against the Patriots — throwing three picks and allowing a winnable game to slip away.
It’s up to Wilson to make better decisions albeit against an elite Buffalo defense. It’s a tough test in bridging his development with the Jets’ ability to compete in football games now.
Now, this is how first-bet insurance will come into play. I bet $100 on this parlay for Bills-Jets:
|Josh Allen 275+ Passing Yards||-118|
|Stefon Diggs ATD||-120|
Here’s how this goes down using first-bet insurance:
- The parlay hits: You win $443. You also keep your $100 deposit for a total of $543.
- The parlay doesn’t hit: You receive $100 in free bets.
*If you’re in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
Look into how our experts are betting the total for Bills-Jets with our preview and predictions for these Week 9 games:
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
An Insider to Free Bets with Caesars:
Keep in mind: if you lose this time around, you have nothing. That’s where the risk shows up. So free bets are not necessarily risk-free.
Free bets are a second chance. You can place bets with them, but can’t withdraw them as cash. You do keep the profits if the bet wins.
Say the Bills-Jets bet loses. You use the $100 in free bets you got and place it on Ravens-Saints Monday:
|Over 47.5 Total Points||-112|
- Here’s what you can expect:
- The parlay hits: You win $246, but the $100 in free bets is gone.
- The parlay misses: You have nothing.
Things to Know With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.