Tracking Super Bowl 53 Odds: Patriots Remain Short Favorites Over Rams
Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: New England Patriots wide receiver Phillip Dorsett
Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Patriots -2.5
- Over/Under: 56.5
- Time: 6:30 p.m. ET
- TV: CBS
>> All odds as of Monday at 10:20 a.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
With the dust from Championship Weekend settled, oddsmakers opened the line for Super Bowl 53 between the New England Patriots and Los Angeles Rams as a pick’em.
It didn’t take long for a wave of Patriots money to jump on that line, pushing it up to -2.
The over/under opened at 58.5 and despite 69% of tickets and 74% of dollars wagered taking the under, the total did not budge in very early betting.
We’ll be tracking every live odds update until this game kicks off at 6:30 p.m. ET on Super Sunday.
Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds
- Monday at 10:11 a.m. ET: The Patriots returned to 2.5-point favorites, falling in the line with the rest of the Super Bowl 53 betting market.
- Sunday: 9:43 a.m. ET: Rams money finally hit the market, motivating a point-spread adjustment to +2.
- Saturday at 5:27 a.m. ET: Super Bowl 53 bettors have moved the total once more, which is now at 56.5.
- Tuesday at 10:06 p.m. ET: Oddsmakers once again adjusted the over/under down, this time to 57.
- Monday at 8:11 p.m. ET: Patriots money continues to hit the Super Bowl 53 spread, pushing the line up to New England -2.5.
- Monday at 1:09 a.m. ET: With the majority of early money landing on New England, oddsmakers once again adjusted the line to -2.
- Monday at 12:10 a.m. ET: The total continues to fall, hitting 57.5 for the first time.
- Sunday at 10:42 p.m. ET: The spread kicked back down from Patriots -2 to -1.
- Sunday at 10:32 p.m. ET: The over/under made its first move, dropping to 58.
Read All Our Super Bowl 53 Coverage
- Continued Cash Flow on Over/Under Drops Super Bowl 53 Total to New Low
- Bales’ Favorite Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets: Touchback, Safety, National Anthem, More
- Reliving the Falcons-Broncos Super Bowl 33 Bad Beat on its 20th Anniversary
- ‘Bet 10 Grand If You Want’: The Best Betting Stories From Super Bowl III, Namath’s Upset of the Century
- Super Bowl 53 Injury Report: Rams Say Todd Gurley Isn’t Injured Despite Little Usage
- Super Bowl 53 MVP Odds: Tom Brady, Jared Goff Lead the Way
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets: Gatorade Odds Are Here!
- Stuckey: Why I won’t Be Betting a Side in Super Bowl 53 … Yet
- Biggest Matchup Advantages in Super Bowl 53: Todd Gurley Has an Elite Offensive Line
- Koerner’s Patriots-Rams Projections: Early Power Ratings for Super Bowl 53
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds: Rams-Patriots Opening Spread, Trends
- Super Bowl 53 Over/Under: Rams-Patriots Offering Highest Super Bowl Total of All Time
- Historical Super Bowl Betting Odds: Spreads, Over/Unders and Results for All 53 Games
- Complete Betting History of Patriots Super Bowls in Brady-Belichick Era
- Super Bowl 53 Schedule, Odds: New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Super Bowl 53 Line: Betting Odds for Rams-Patriots