Super Bowl 53 Schedule, Odds, Coverage: New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams
Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tom Brady and Jared Goff.
What a championship Sunday! Well, not if you’re a Saints or Chiefs fan. Especially Saints considering that non-call. Two overtime games, though? What are the odds? (Approximately 78-1.)
But what’s done is done. We’re onto the Super Bowl, as Bill Belichick would say.
The Rams weren’t overly impressive in their win, and obviously many feel they don’t deserve to be there at all, but they open as the slight favorite.
The Pats held on for dear life after nearly blowing a 14-0 halftime lead. How about that Tom Brady fella?
We’ll keep this post up-to-date with the latest odds and content for the big game over the next two weeks.
Super Bowl 53 Schedule, Odds
Betting odds: New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Spread: Patriots -2.5
- Over/Under: 56.5
- Date: Sunday, Feb. 3
- Time: 6:30 p.m. ET
- TV: CBS
Super Bowl 53 Betting Coverage
Betting Analysis, Trends, Projections
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Tip: Patriots Dominate New Opponents in Playoffs
- History Favors Patriots: Why Significant Line Movement Matters in the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Tip: Which Team Will Force More Turnovers?
- Continued Cash Flow on Over/Under Drops Super Bowl 53 Total to New Low
- Super Bowl 53 Simulations: Are the Los Angeles Rams Undervalued?
- Patriots On Pace to Become Most Popular Super Bowl Bet Ever Tracked
- How to Bet the Super Bowl: Patriots-Rams Spread, Over/Under Tips
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Tip: Should Bettors Follow Line Movement?
- Tracking Super Bowl 53 Odds: Patriots-Rams Over/Under Continues to Drop
- Las Vegas Sportsbook Moves Super Bowl 53 Spread to Patriots -3 … For 17 Minutes
- Vegas Bookmakers Predict Super Bowl 53 Spread Will Move to Patriots -3
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Market: Sharp, Public Bettors Pounding Patriots
- Koerner’s Patriots-Rams Projections: Early Power Ratings for Super Bowl 53
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds: Rams-Patriots Opening Spread, Trends
- Super Bowl 53 Over/Under: Rams-Patriots Offering Highest Super Bowl Total of All Time
- Over/Under Takes One-Sided Action Overnight
- Sharps Move Super Bowl 53 Spread Toward Patriots Immediately After Opening
- Biggest Matchup Advantages in Super Bowl 53: Todd Gurley Has an Elite Offensive Line
- Super Bowl 53 Injury Report: Rams Say Todd Gurley Isn’t Injured Despite Little Usage
Prop Bets & Analysis
- Updated Super Bowl 53 MVP Odds: Edelman, Michel on the Move
- Koerner: 2 Super Bowl MVP Longshots I’m Betting
- Koerner’s Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets: Bank on James White as a Pass-Catcher?
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets: White House Arbitrage Scenario
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bet: Will Patriots or Rams Score 3 Straight Times?
- Super Bowl 53 Cross-Sport Prop Bets: Football and Futbol
- Super Bowl 53 Props: How Many Bud Light Commercials Will Feature the Bud Knight?
- Freedman’s Favorite Super Bowl 53 MVP Bet: Rams Kicker Greg Zuerlein to Win
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Betting Strategy: 5 Tips for Patriots-Rams
- Freedman’s Favorite Super Bowl 53 Coach’s Challenge Prop Bet: Will the First Challenge Be Successful?
- Bales’ Favorite Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets: Touchback, Safety, National Anthem, More
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets: 2 Late-Score Props Offering Value
- Marky’s Malarkey: My Weird Super Bowl 53 Prop Card
- Freedman’s Favorite Super Bowl 53 Kicker Prop Bet: How Many Field Goals Will Greg Zuerlein Make?
- Freedman’s Five Official Super Bowl 53 Props to Middle: Target the Rams Passing Game
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets: Will Spongebob Squarepants Show Up?
- Super Bowl 53 Props: Cashing in on Over/Under 5.5 Canine Commercials
- Freedman’s Favorite Super Bowl 53 Announcer Prop Bet: Will Tony Romo or Jim Nantz Mention the Spread?
- Freedman’s 10 Favorite Super Bowl Props to Middle: Tom Brady’s Yards, Completions & More
- Get Your Super Bowl 53 Prop Up in a Las Vegas Sportsbook
- Freedman’s Favorite Super Bowl 53 Commercial Prop: How Many Clydesdales in Budweiser Commercial?
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets: Odds for Halftime Show, Commercials, National Anthem, More
- Super Bowl 53 MVP Odds: Tom Brady, Jared Goff Lead the Way
- Super Bowl 53 National Anthem Over/Under Odds: How Long Will Gladys Knight Sing?
- Sportsbook Posts Odds on Brady, Belichick and Gronkowski Retiring Following Super Bowl
- Win $5,000 in Cash: Enter Darren Rovell’s FREE Super Bowl Props Contest
- Win $1,000 in Cash: Enter The FREE Pat McAfee Super Bowl Props Contest
- Printable Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets Sheet
- 53 Things to Know for Super Bowl 53: Prop Bets, Rams-Patriots Analysis, More
- Puppy Bowl XV: Sharp Bettors Biting on Team Ruff
- The Complete Betting History of the Super Bowl
- Patriots Super Bowl Trivia: Test Your Knowledge of the Belichick/Brady Era
- The $8 Million Question: How Much Is Tony Romo Worth as a Broadcaster?
- Reliving My Worst Super Bowl Bad Beat: James White to Win MVP
- The All-Time Fantasy Super Bowl Team: Jerry Rice is the GOAT, More
- Millman: How Charles Barkley’s $800K Win Started a Super Bowl Trend
- Raybon: Can We Stop Pretending the Rams Don’t Deserve to Be in the Super Bowl?
- Rovell: No Betting Talk on Super Bowl 53 Broadcast? This Year Will Be the Last
- The 10 Worst Betting Bad Beats in Super Bowl History
- ‘Bet 10 Grand If You Want’: The Best Betting Stories From Super Bowl III, Namath’s Upset of the Century
- Complete Betting History of Patriots Super Bowls in Brady-Belichick Era
- Rovell: Which Super Bowl 53 Matchup Would Garner Highest Ticket Price?
- Stuckey: Why I Won’t Be Betting a Side in Super Bowl 53…Yet
- Historical Super Bowl Betting Odds: Spreads, Over-Unders & Results for All 53 Games