Win $5,000 in Cash: Enter Darren Rovell’s FREE Super Bowl Props Contest
Five months after the regular season kicked off, Super Bowl 53 from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta between the Patriots and Rams is finally here! We are celebrating the occasion by throwing a Super Bowl props contest.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $5,000 in prizes.
Here is the prize structure for the Super Bowl 53 props contest:
1st place: $2,500
2nd place: $1,500
3rd place: $1,000
The Super Bowl Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 6:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 3rd
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $5,000!
The Super Bowl Props Contest: Questions
1. Will the length of the National Anthem sung by Gladys Knight be over/under 1 minute and 50 seconds (as graded by @ActionNetworkHQ)?
2. What will be the highest ticket price sold, including fees, for Super Bowl 53 on StubHub?
(Less than $18,000, $18,000-$19,999.99, $20,000-$21,999.99, $22,000-$23,999.99, $24,000 or more)
3. What will be the largest lead in Super Bowl 53?
(1-7 points, 8-10 points, 11-14 points, 15-21 points, More than 21 points)
4. Who will win the USA Today Ad Meter with the best commercial for Super Bowl 53?
(Doritos, Pepsi, Anheuser-Busch, Other)
5. Will the broadcast visually show the age gap between either Bill Belichick and Sean McVay or Tom Brady and Jared Goff?
6. What will be the last play of the first half of Super Bowl 53?
(QB kneel, Pass attempt, Field goal attempt, Other)
7. What will Maroon 5’s first halftime song be?
(Moves Like Jagger, This Love, She Will Be Loved, Payphone, Other)
8. How many times will the broadcast show Tom Brady’s wife Gisele Bündchen?
(0, 1, 2 or more)
9. Will the pass interference call from the Rams/Saints NFC Champ. game be shown visually during Super Bowl 53?
10. How many 4th down conversions will there be in Super Bowl 53?
(0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or more)
11. Will there be a safety, a punt or kickoff return for a TD or an interception return for a TD in Super Bowl 53?
12. Will the broadcast visually reference the 28-3 Super Bowl XLI comeback by the Patriots?
13. How many times will the broadcast show Patriots owner Robert Kraft and Rams owner Stan Kroenke?
(0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or more)
14. What will be the position of the player who wins Super Bowl 53 MVP?
(QB, RB, WR, TE, Defensive Player)
15. Will Rob Gronkowski announce his retirement from the NFL by 11:59 PM ET on February 4, 2019 (as graded by @ActionNetworkHQ)?
Tiebreaker: How many total yards of offense will both teams have in Super Bowl 53?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win your share of $5,000!