Tarik Cohen Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Nov 22, 2018; Detroit, MI, USA; Chicago Bears running back Tarik Cohen (29) celebrates after scoring a touchdown during the fourth quarter against the Detroit Lions at Ford Field. Mandatory Credit: Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Chicago Bears running back Tarik Cohen.
Since Day 1 of his rookie season, Cohen has been a consistent, explosive, indispensable component of the Bears offense. He boasts two consecutive seasons as a top-24 fantasy performer, and he accomplished that feat despite splitting time with Jordan Howard.
Now Howard’s heavy rushing volume is gone, but the Bears have brought in new competition in Mike Davis and rookie David Montgomery. Unlike Howard before them, both have a legit three-down skill set. Still, no matter how that backfield committee shakes out, Cohen will not be left out of the mix. — Ryan Collinsworth
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Tarik Cohen’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 48 overall | No. 25 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 56 overall | No. 28 RB
- Standard: No. 63 overall | No. 28 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 81 carries | 357 yards | 2.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 63 receptions | 552 yards | 3.1 touchdowns
- Rushing: 99 car | 444 yds | 27.8 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Receiving: 71 rec | 725 yds | 45.3 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB11 PPR | RB13 0.5 PPR | RB17 std