Taylor Gabriel Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Taylor Gabriel
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Chicago Bears wide receiver Taylor Gabriel.
Coming off a career year, Gabriel doesn’t have much appeal as he averaged just 5.8 targets per game in 2018 and will have to fight for targets with Allen Robinson, Anthony Miller and Trey Burton. And let’s not forget Tarik Cohen, whose 17% target share and 5.6 targets per game narrowly trailed Gabriel.
Even though Gabriel won’t cost much in draft equity, there aren’t enough targets to go around in Chicago’s offense to consistently return fantasy value. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Taylor Gabriel’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 149 overall | No. 55 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 156 overall | No. 55 WR
- Standard: No. 159 overall | No. 60 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 46.2 receptions | 546 yards | 2.7 touchdowns
- Receiving: 67 rec | 688 yds | 43 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR41 PPR | WR43 0.5 PPR | WR54 std