Tevin Coleman Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Bob Donnan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tevin Coleman.
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman.
Coleman is no stranger to Kyle Shanahan’s offense, as the pair spent two seasons together in Atlanta. While Coleman received only 89 total touches as a rookie in 2015, he managed to finish 2016 as the RB19 in PPR thanks to his heightened workload and elite efficiency.
He’s demonstrated the ability to function as a potent No. 1 back for extended stretches while filling in for Devonta Freeman. And even more impressive has been Coleman’s ability to function as a true wide receiver — an aspect of his game that has been criminally underused throughout his career.
Still, like every running back, Coleman would hold significantly more fantasy football value if he was expected to inherit a three-down workload. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Tevin Coleman’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 83 overall | No. 31 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 74 overall | No. 30 RB
- Standard: No. 64 overall | No. 30 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 141 carries | 616 yards | 5.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 24 receptions | 231 yards | 2 touchdowns
- Rushing: 167 car | 800 yds | 50 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Receiving: 32 rec | 276 yds | 17.3 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB18 PPR | RB19 0.5 PPR | RB18 std