Best Thanksgiving NFL Player Props: Ezekiel Elliott’s Receiving Yards, More
- There are three NFL player props offering betting value in Thursday's Thanksgiving games.
- The Cowboys will look to square their season season series with the Redskins behind versatile RB Ezekiel Elliott.
With two of the three Thanksgiving NFL games coming in with point spreads of a touchdown or more, it may not be the most exciting day if you’re into close games.
But if you like prop bets, buckle up. On a short week, and with a long list of questionable players in questionable spots, it’s shaping up to be a wild slate.
We’ve got one pick from each game for you.
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 187-89 (66%)
- Article picks: 31–16 (66%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 218-166 (57%)
Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott
Over 31.5 Receiving Yards (-110)
The Cowboys are big favorites against the undermanned Redskins, which sets up well for Elliott. While he had only two catches for nine yards in the first meeting between these two teams, he did have six targets in that game, and he’s remained busy since.
In the three subsequent weeks, Elliott has averaged 55 yards on 6.7 targets, more than any other back not named Theo Riddick over that stretch.
The Redskins have proven significantly easier to beat through the air than on the ground:
- Washington give ups 77.7 rushing yards per game to opposing backs, eighth-fewest in the league.
- They yield 49 receiving yards per game to enemy backs, 12th most in the NFL.
With Sean Koerner projecting Elliott at 36.6 yards, I’m willing to play this line up to 34.5, and I’d be willing to pay the juice up to -125 at the current number.