T.J. Hockenson Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jun 13, 2019; Allen Park, MI, USA; Detroit Lions tight end T.J. Hockenson (88) runs after a catch during practice at Lions Headquarters and Training Facility. Mandatory Credit: Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Detroit Lions tight end T.J. Hockenson.
Within three seasons, Hockenson could be the best tight end in the NFL.
It usually takes TEs at least a season to acclimate. Still, entering the league from the same institution that produced George Kittle, C.J. Fiedorowicz, Tony Moeaki, Scott Chandler and Dallas Clark, the young tight end will be a solid professional right away. I expect Hockenson to immediately start for the Lions, but that playing time might not translate into many targets in his first season.
As a rookie, Hockenson will likely be a matchup-dependent producer. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 T.J. Hockenson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 182 overall | No. 25 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 179 overall | No. 25 TE
- Standard: No. 175 overall | No. 24 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 37 receptions | 421 yards | 3.5 touchdowns