Todd Gurley Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Brad Rempel-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Todd Gurley
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley.
Gurley is one of the hardest running backs to peg right now.
The knee issue he dealt with at the end of last season appears to be a legitimate concern as it’s a degenerative, arthritic issue. Even if he ends up recovering close to 100% before the season starts, it’s pretty clear that the Rams don’t intend on giving him the same workhorse role he’s thrived in over the past two seasons after re-signing Malcom Brown then drafting Darrell Henderson in the third round.
His ranking will be the most volatile one this season, so it’s key to stay up-to-date on news with him. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Todd Gurley’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 16 overall | No. 9 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 13 overall | No. 9 RB
- Standard: No. 10 overall | No. 10 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 202 carries | 916 yards | 10.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 48 receptions | 457 yards | 3.3 touchdowns
- Rushing: 256 car | 1,251 yds | 89.4 yds/g | 17 TDs
- Receiving: 59 rec | 580 yds | 41.4 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB3 PPR | RB1 0.5 PPR | RB1 std
Note: Gurley missed two regular-season games.