Travis Kelce Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce (87).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce.
Kelce is the tight end most likely to lead his offense in targets this season.
But just like with our other Big 3 TEs, there is some concern as Kelce will (probably) no longer benefit from defenses treating Tyreek Hill as the Chiefs’ No. 1 option. Still, I’m targeting him whenever possible in fantasy drafts of all shapes and sizes considering his unique status as a talented No. 1 option on a projected high-scoring offense led by Patrick Mahomes, who has elevated Kelce’s already amazing play. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Travis Kelce’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 9 overall | No. 1 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 10 overall | No. 1 TE
- Standard: No. 11 overall | No. 1 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 93 receptions | 1236 yards | 9.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 103 rec | 1336 yds | 83.5 yds/g | 10 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE1 PPR | TE1 0.5 PPR | TE1 std