Trey Burton Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Timothy T. Ludwig-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Chicago Bears tight end Trey Burton (80).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Chicago Bears tight end Trey Burton.
The Bears figure to start Burton, who played 80%, 82%, 80%, 77%, 78% and 69% of the offense’s snaps even after 2017 second-round pick Adam Shaheen returned from injury.
Burton finished as the overall PPR TE8 last season, but is far from a featured receiver in Chicago’s crowded offense. He’s also returning from hernia surgery. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Trey Burton’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 121 overall | No. 15 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 120 overall | No. 14 TE
- Standard: No. 118 overall | No. 14 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 48 receptions | 525 yards | 4.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 54 rec | 569 yds | 35.6 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE8 PPR | TE7 0.5 PPR | TE6 std