Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: T.Y. Hilton
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton.
Hilton’s production has been strongly tied to the presence of his franchise quarterback under center. He’s still been an above-average receiver without Andrew Luck, but has consistently been a top-10 talent on a per-route basis anytime Luck has been healthy enough to suit up.
Luck has certainly made it a priority to feed Hilton throughout his career, and we shouldn’t expect that fantasy-friendly workload to drastically change in 2019 — especially since Luck’s second season under head coach Frank Reich could certainly produce a more efficient offense. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 T.Y. Hilton’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 25 overall | No. 12 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 25 overall | No. 11 WR
- Standard: No. 29 overall | No. 10 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 81 receptions | 1,228 yards | 6.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 76 rec | 1270 yds | 90.7 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR14 PPR | WR13 0.5 PPR | WR15 std
Note: Hilton missed two regular-season games.