Credit: Aaron Doster-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd (83).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd.
Boyd is an interesting case heading into 2019.
He broke out last season, but some of that was due to A.J. Green missing five games with a toe injury. In Green’s absence, Boyd averaged 8.22 targets and 6.11 receptions per game, compared to 6.8 and 4.2 with Green in the lineup.
If Green returns to his old self this season, Boyd could struggle to return value. But if Green’s toe remains an issue, then Boyd could be set up for a solid campaign heading into the final year of his contract. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Tyler Boyd’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 75 overall | No. 38 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 83 overall | No. 38 WR
- Standard: No. 96 overall | No. 39 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 61.3 receptions | 787 yards | 4.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 76 rec | 1028 yds | 73.4 yds/g | 7 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR17 PPR | WR16 0.5 PPR | WR17 std
Note: Boyd suffered a sprained MCL in Week 15, missing the final two games.