Tyler Higbee Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jan 20, 2019; New Orleans, LA, USA; Los Angeles Rams tight end Tyler Higbee (89) catches a pass for a touchdown against the New Orleans Saints during the third quarter of the NFC Championship game at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Rams tight end Tyler Higbee.
Higbee played 72% of the snaps for the Rams last season, which led the tight end position by a substantial amount. That said, Gerald Everett out-targeted Higbee 50 to 33 despite playing only 35% of the snaps.
The tight end position is rarely used in the Rams’ scheme since they run most of their offense through 3-WR sets. Their 84 targets to tight ends ranked just 27th in the league in 2018. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Tyler Higbee’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 257 overall | No. 44 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 256 overall | No. 44 TE
- Standard: No. 249 overall | No. 45 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 21 receptions | 253 yards | 1.6 touchdowns
- Receiving: 24 rec | 292 yds | 18.3 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE31 PPR | TE33 0.5 PPR | TE32 std