Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tyler Lockett
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett.
The Seahawks called the fewest pass plays in the NFL last season, but a lack of volume didn’t stop Lockett from forming arguably the league’s most efficient quarterback-receiver combination with Russell Wilson.
Lockett’s average of 13.8 yards per target was the highest mark in the league (minimum 25 targets), he averaged a league-high 3.1 fantasy points per target, and he caught 14-of-18 (78%) deep-ball targets.
And it wouldn’t be a surprise if the absence of Doug Baldwin, who averaged 115 targets from 2015-17, leads to an enhanced target share for Lockett in 2019. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Tyler Lockett’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 45 overall | No. 17 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 46 overall | No. 17 WR
- Standard: No. 47 overall | No. 17 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 64.1 receptions | 923 yards | 6.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 57 rec | 965 yds | 60.3 yds/g | 10 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR16 PPR | WR14 0.5 PPR | WR11 std