No Fantasy Player Is More Explosive in Prime Time Than Tyreek Hill
Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tyreek Hill
- Tyreek Hill has emerged as the premier player under the NFL's brightest lights with 11 touchdowns in 11 prime-time games.
- His performances have made him a fantasy football stud on the game's biggest stages.
- Keep an eye out for his props heading into the Kansas City Chiefs-Denver Broncos matchup on Monday Night Football.
Death, taxes and Tyreek Hill balling out on the national stage.
Deion Sanders used to be the NFL’s biggest star under the game’s brightest lights, but Hill has emerged as the league’s latest premier player in prime time.
Overall, Hill has scored 11 total touchdowns in 11 prime-time games over his two-plus seasons (including playoffs):
Hill hasn’t been picky about his method of scoring in such games, either, as the Chiefs have regularly utilized the NFL’s fastest player (per Next-Gen Stats) as a rusher, receiver and returner:
- 6 touchdowns on 53 receptions (11.3% TD rate)
- 2 touchdowns on 16 rush attempts ( 12.5%)
- 1 touchdown on 9 kick returns (11.1%)
- 2 touchdowns on 23 punt returns (8.7%)
All in all, Hill has scored a touchdown every 9.2 touches in prime time.
This has obviously resulted in a plethora of incredible fantasy performances. Per our FantasyLabs’ NFL Trends tool, Hill has averaged an absurd 19.3 DraftKings points per game (seventh), a +6.8 Plus/Minus (ninth) and an 80% Consistency Rating (T-ninth) in 10 career regular-season prime-time games.
Monday night won’t be the first time Hill has played a night game at Mile High Stadium, either. He converted 13 touches into three touchdowns in Denver — as a rookie:
The only thing more wild than Hill’s prime-time splits are his home/away splits.
In his career, Hill has averaged 21.9 DraftKings points per game and a +10.1 Plus/Minus on the road compared to 12.2 points per game and a -0.7 Plus/Minus at Arrowhead.
Hill has scored 17 touchdowns in 17 career road games compared to “only” seven touchdowns in 19 career games in Kansas City.
Be sure to check out the FantasyLabs’ Player Props Tool closer to kickoff for Hill-specific prop bets to see just how much Vegas believes in the league’s most explosive prime-time player.