Tyrell Williams Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
May 21, 2019; Alameda, CA, USA; Oakland Raiders receiver Tyrell Williams (16) looks on during organized team activities at the Raiders practice facility. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Oakland Raiders wide receiver Tyrell Williams.
Williams is an elite field-stretcher in every sense of the word.
Antonio Brown is locked in as the Raiders’ clear-cut No. 1 option on offense, but Derek Carr has proven capable of feeding multiple receivers (Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree) triple-digit targets. Williams posted career-high marks in receptions (69), yards (1,059) and touchdowns (7) during his only season with more than 100 targets.
He’s certainly proven worth of having an enhanced target share since entering the league in 2015. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Tyrell Williams’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 130 overall | No. 49 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 130 overall | No. 48 WR
- Standard: No. 133 overall | No. 48 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 44.5 receptions | 630 yards | 3.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 41 rec | 653 yds | 40.8 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR48 PPR | WR46 0.5 PPR | WR46 std