Vance McDonald Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Philip G. Pavely-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Vance McDonald
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Vance McDonald.
While we try to figure out which wide receivers will pick up some of the targets Antonio Brown is leaving behind in Pittsburgh, we can’t ignore just how many of those could end up going McDonald’s way. He no longer has Jesse James to compete with at tight end, either.
I’ve labeled him as the potential 2019 version of 2018 Eric Ebron, as in McDonald is this season’s TE most likely to breakout in a big way. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Vance McDonald’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 100 overall | No. 10 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 101 overall | No. 10 TE
- Standard: No. 108 overall | No. 9 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 52 receptions | 626 yards | 4.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 50 rec | 610 yds | 40.7 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE10 PPR | TE10 0.5 PPR | TE12 std
Note: McDonald missed one regular-season game.