Week 15 NFL Injury Report: Ben Roethlisberger, Melvin Gordon, More Fantasy Football Starters to Monitor
Credit: Neville E. Guard-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Ben Roethlisberger
- Get the latest on all the fantasy-relevant injuries with our Week 14 NFL injury report, featuring updates on Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (rib) and more.
- Chargers RB Melvin Gordon (knee) is uncertain for this week, as is Steelers RB James Conner (knee).
Roethlisberger will suit up for the Steelers’ Week 15 matchup against the Patriots. Big Ben injured his rib during the team’s Week 14 loss to the Raiders, but he was at least healthy enough to return in the fourth quarter when the Raiders took the lead.
The larger concern for the Steelers is the status of running back James Conner (knee, questionable), considering neither Jaylen Samuels (11-28-0) nor Stevan Ridley (5-4-1) was able to get much going on the ground last week. The good news is we know Samuels is at least locked in as the featured back if Conner continues to miss time, as he out-snapped Ridley 48-8 in Week 14.
Melvin Gordon (knee) is out for the Chargers’ crucial Thursday night matchup against the Chiefs. Austin Ekeler (stinger) is out, so be sure to scoop up Justin Jackson on your waiver wire.
Some other key injury notes from around the league:
- All-Pro safety Eric Berry (heel) will make his season debut Thursday against the Chargers.
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring, questionable) could miss some time depending on the severity of his injury, and Chris Ivory (shoulder, questionable) is banged up as well. Marcus Murphy is the back best positioned to benefit from their potential absences.
- Eagles running back Corey Clement (knee, IR) is done for the season, opening the door for Josh Adams to dominate even more early-down work.
- Jordan Reed (foot, out) made it all the way to Week 14 before being forced out of a game early due to injury. It wouldn’t be surprising if Reed takes it easy on his sprained foot and lets Vernon Davis start the final few games of the season.
- Lamar Jackson will start in Week 15 with Joe Flacco (hip) serving as the backup quarterback.
We’ll be tracking injuries and suspensions for every starter and fantasy-relevant player below, with updates until kickoff.
Daily practice participation will be included to give a clear idea of how healthy a player truly is. Official injury designations will be added once they are available, but the FantasyLabs Status will be updated throughout the week.
NFL Week 15 Fantasy Football Injuries
- DNP = Did Not Practice
- LP = Limited Practice
- FP = Full Practice