Credit: Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Will Fuller
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller.
Fuller has helped take the Texans from good to great over the past two seasons. His game-breaking speed is one of the most valuable commodities in football and he’s helped to elevate the performance of virtually all of his teammates.
He’s a great football player in both real life and in fantasy football, but injuries have caused him to miss 17 games since entering the league in 2016. Still, the good news for potential Fuller fantasy investors is that he’s been one of the NFL’s best receivers when healthy. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Will Fuller’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 67 overall | No. 33 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 67 overall | No. 32 WR
- Standard: No. 66 overall | No. 28 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 55.5 receptions | 804 yards | 6.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 32 rec | 503 yds | 71.9 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR68 PPR | WR66 0.5 PPR | WR64 std
Note: Fuller suffered a season-ending ACL tear in Week 8, playing in only second regular-season games after also missing Week 1.