The NFL Divisional Round of the playoffs has arrived and in conjunction with host of the “Pat McAfee Show” and former NFL punter, Pat McAfee, we are celebrating by throwing a NFL Divisional props contest.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $1,000 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
The Pat McAfee NFL Divisional Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 4:35 p.m. ET on Saturday
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
The Pat McAfee NFL Divisional Round Contest: Questions
1. Will there be a missed field goal attempt in the Chargers-Patriots game?
2. Which game will feature the most points from field goal kickers in the Divisional Round?
(Colts-Chiefs, Cowboys-Rams, Chargers-Patriots, Eagles-Saints, 2+ teams tie)
3. Will there be a missed extra point in any of the Divisional Round games?
4. What will be the longest gross punt (in yards) of the Divisional Round?
(Less than 50 yds, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 or more)
5. How many successful onside kicks will there be in the Divisional Round?
(0, 1, 2, 3 or more)
6. What will be the longest made field goal in all four games of the Divisional Round: over/under 53.5 yards
7. How many FG of 50+ yards will be made in the Divisional Round?
(0-1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more)
8. Will any Divisional Round team punt 3 or more times in the 4th quarter?
9. Which team will have the fewest punts in the Divisional Round?
(Chiefs, Rams, Patriots, Saints, 2+ teams tie)
10. Which of these will be longer?
(Longest FGA in DAL-LAR, Longest Div. Round gross punt, Alvin Kamara (NO) Rec. + Rec. yds vs. PHI, 2+ tie)
Tiebreaker: What will be the cumulative length (in yards) of all the field goals attempted in the four Divisional Round games?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $1,000!