Zach Ertz Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
James Lang-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Zach Ertz
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz.
Ertz has a good chance of leading the Eagles offense in targets.
But just like with our other Big 3 TEs, there is some cause for concern as Ertz could theoretically give up snaps to rising second-year talent Dallas Goedert. Still, I’m targeting Ertz as well as Travis Kelce and George Kittle whenever possible in fantasy drafts of all shapes and sizes considering their unique statuses as talented No. 1 options on projected high-scoring offenses with very good-to-great quarterbacks. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Zach Ertz’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 25 overall | No. 2 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 26 overall | No. 2 TE
- Standard: No. 35 overall | No. 2 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 93 receptions | 991 yards | 7.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 116 rec | 1163 yds | 72.7 yds/g | 8 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE2 PPR | TE2 0.5 PPR | TE3 std