Freedman’s Favorite NHL Prop (Feb. 15): How Many Shots Will Mats Zuccarello Take?
Danny Wild-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: New York Rangers right wing Mats Zuccarello
- Matthew Freedman continues his series featuring one of his favorite prop bets for each day of 2019.
- On Friday, he looks at the Sabres-Rangers NHL game (7 p.m. ET) and the shots on goal prop for New York right winger Mats Zuccarello.
Each day, I publish at least one quick-n’-dirty piece highlighting a favorite prop of mine. See my master list of 2019 prop bets for more information.
Also follow me in The Action Network app, where each day I post additional, official player prop picks. The NBA All-Star Break starts today, so the prop market is thinner than usual, but we still have a four-game NHL slate to explore for value.
2019 Year-to-Date Record
102-78-8, +25.33 Units
- NFL: 21-13-0, +11.72 Units
- NBA: 42-33-2, +5.30 Units
- NHL: 29-27-5, +4.92 Units
- Golf: 3-3-1, +0.50 Units
- NASCAR: 2-1-0. +1.25 Units
- NCAAF: 0-1-0. -1.00 Units
- Exotics: 5-0-0. +2.64 Units
Freedman’s Favorite NHL Prop (Feb. 15): Mats Zuccarello Over/Under 2.5 Shots on Goal
- Over 2.5: +130
- Under 2.5: -160
Today’s NHL action starts with the Sabres-Rangers game (7 p.m. ET), and New York right winger Mats Zuccarello stands out in the FantasyLabs Props Tool.