2018 World Cup Central: Full Odds and Analysis for All 32 Teams
The 2018 World Cup begins June 14 in Russia with 32 teams participating in the tournament from six continents. A total of 64 matches will be played in 12 venues located in 11 cities. The final will take place on July 15 at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow.
You can track the odds and betting percentages for every match here.
ODDS TO WIN
Most money wagered around the betting market:
William Hill US: Germany (20%), Argentina (15%) and Brazil (10%)
Westgate: Brazil, Germany, Argentina, France, Spain
GROUP ODDS TO ADVANCE, TO WIN, TO FINISH LAST
- Group Odds To Win/Advance and Value Plays
- Group Odds To Finish and Value Plays
- Most Popular Group Bets Since Opening
- Biggest Line Moves for Group Games
- Most Lopsided Public Bets for Group Games
TEAM PREVIEWS AND BEST BETS
- Group A: Russia | Saudi Arabia | Egypt | Uruguay
- Group B: Portugal | Morocco | Iran | Spain
- Group C: France | Australia | Peru | Denmark
- Group D: Argentina | Iceland | Croatia | Nigeria
- Group E: Brazil | Costa Rica | Switzerland | Serbia
- Group F: Germany | Mexico | Sweden | South Korea
- Group G: Belgium | Panama | Tunisia | England
- Group H: Poland | Senegal | Colombia | Japan
Will there be a first-time winner?
South America +200
Rest of the World +2500
Title Winning Group:
A: +1200 (Uruguay, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Russia)
B: +600 (Spain, Portugal, Iran, Morocco)
C: +500 (France, Peru, Denmark, Australia)
D: +600 (Argentina, Nigeria, Croatia, Iceland)
E: +400 (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland)
F: +400 (Germany, Mexico, South Korea, Sweden)
G: +650 (Belgium, England, Tunisia, Panama)
H: +1200 (Colombia, Poland, Senegal, Japan)
Total Goals Scored in World Cup:
Over 159.5 (-120)
Under 159.5 (-120)
NEWS AND NOTES:
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.