The Premier League is back in action after another international break, with the marquee matchup taking place on Sunday (11 a.m. ET) between Chelsea and Tottenham. There are also plenty of relegation battles on Saturday afternoon involving teams lower down the table. We’ve previewed the entire weekend to come and picked out value plays in the following matches:
- Burnley at West Brom (Saturday, 10 a.m. ET on PLP)
- Huddersfield at Newcastle (Saturday, 10 a.m. ET on PLP)
- Leicester City at Brighton (Saturday, 10 a.m. ET on PLP)
- Southampton at West Ham (Saturday, 10 a.m. ET on CNBC)
- Tottenham at Chelsea (Sunday, 11 a.m. ET on NBCSN)
Here’s a look at the most recent results, season trends, title odds and relegation odds, along with value plays and betting market analysis for Week 32.