WNBA Betting Odds Value Calculator (7/10): How Elena Delle Donne, Diana Taurasi Could Impact Spread
Jennifer Buchanan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Elena Delle Donne
- See Sean Koerner's projected WNBA betting odds for Mercury-Mystics and Wednesday's three other games.
- You can also plug your odds into his WNBA Betting Odds Value Calculator to see where you might have an edge.
I’ve been using my WNBA Power Ratings to project odds before the betting market opens so we can attack any discrepancies in opening lines, but I’ve taken it one step further.
Below you’ll find my downloadable WNBA Betting Odds Value Calculator, which you can use to plug in the odds from your sportsbook to identify any potential edges.
Here are the four games on the docket for Wednesday:
- Connecticut Sun at Atlanta Dream: 11 a.m. ET
- Phoenix Mercury at Washington Mystics: 11:30 a.m. ET
- Las Vegas Aces at Indiana Fever: 12 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Lynx at Chicago Sky: 9 p.m. ET
I’ve added a customization within the spreadsheet to account for the statuses of Diana Taurasi and/or Elena Delle Donne (including if either are questionable). Taurasi has been out since undergoing back surgery in late April, but traveled with the Mercury to Washington. Delle Donne, meanwhile, is reportedly day-to-day after breaking her nose against the Sparks on Sunday.
I’ve also outlined my projected odds for all four matchups, which you can refer back to after plugging your available odds.
Note that part of my methodology is to contextualize outliers in the Aces’ recent totals — i.e. the 199 points in their overtime win, and the 87 points in Friday’s game that was suspended at halftime due to the earthquake in Las Vegas.
You can also follow me on The Action Network app to get notifications when I make my picks once Wednesday’s market opens.