Caesars Promo Code & Offer: Use ACTIONRF for $1,001 and a Free NBA Jersey
What a beautiful day of sports betting. Whether you’re interested in the big Army vs. Navy college football battle, a Saturday of college hoops, the NBA, UFC 269, or perhaps something else — there’s so many things to wager on.
And that’s particularly exciting because Caesars is giving away an incredible new user offer that’s available for any sporting event today: They’ll match your first bet up to $1,001. Yes, that’s four digits in free money. And it gets even better: You’ll also get a free NBA jersey!
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for NFL Week 14, NBA, Army vs. Navy, UFC 269, and More
If you’ve ever been to Las Vegas, then you’re likely very familiar with the Caesars brand. They’ve expanded into the rest of the U.S. and now have an online sportsbook and casino in just about every state with legal online betting. That’s great news for bettors, as they’re one of the best books in the country thanks to their solid app, fair odds, and great promos and boosts.
Most importantly for you, they’re the most generous sportsbook for new users, as you can tell by this crazy promo offer. Here’s how it works: Simply sign up using a link on this page, deposit, and place a bet. And that’s it: That’s all you have to do to get some great savings.
Caesars will match your first bet, which means if you bet $100 on Army vs. Navy, UFC 269, the NBA, or anything else today, they’ll put another $100 in your account. If you bet $500, you guessed it … you’ll get $500 in your account. Just make sure to make your biggest bet first today, as this offer counts for only that first wager.
This promo is available for new Caesars users for any sporting event and first bet. Here are the NFL options this week:
- Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Dallas Cowboys at Washington Football Team, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at New York Jets, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Houston Texans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Detroit Lions at Denver Broncos, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Los Angeles Chargers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Buffalo Bills at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
If you’re interested in the NBA, here’s the Saturday slate:
- Orlando Magic at Los Angeles Clippers, Saturday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards, Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Miami Heat, Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Houston Rockets at Memphis Grizzlies, Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Cleveland Cavaliers, Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Philadelphia 76ers, Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at San Antonio Spurs, Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers
The savings don’t end once you become a user at Caesars. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- UCLA, Arizona, Kansas, and Kentucky to all win: boosted to +350 odds
- Clippers win and Reggie Jackson over 20.5 points: boosted to +175 odds
- Bulls, Blackhawks, and Illinois all win: boosted to +1300 odds
- Notre Dame win and over 143.5 total points scored: boosted to +450 odds
- Wizards and Capitals both win: boosted to +400 odds
- Rudy Gobert over 14.5 points and 14.5 rebounds: boosted to +250 odds
- Cavaliers win and Evan Mobley double-double: boosted to +500 odds
- Heat, Cavaliers, Grizzlies, and Nuggets all win: boosted to +600 odds
- Many more!