Caesars Promo Code: Use “ACTIONRF” for a $1,001 Bonus and Free NBA Jersey
Happy holidays, sports fans. There’s not many days better than today, where college bowl season is in full effect, plus we have NFL Saturday football, NBA as usual, and more offerings for fans and bettors.
There’s no better time to get into sports betting with all of the wagering options, and there’s no better sportsbook to check out than Caesars. They’re offering a ridiculously good offer for new users: Your first bet will be completely matched up to $1,001, and you’ll get a free NBA jersey, too!
Just make sure you either use the code on this page or use code ACTIONRF, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for College Football Bowl Season, NFL Week 15, NBA, and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in money, and add a free NBA jersey on top of that!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit, and place your first bet at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will then match your bet in the form of bonus funds in your account.
Say you bet $500 on tonight’s Saturday NFL matchup between the New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts. That means after you place that bet, Caesars will put an extra $500 into your account. Bet $100 or $1,000 is completely up to you, but the bonus funds will obviously increase the more you bet.
This promo is available for new Caesars users for any sporting event and first bet. Here are the NFL options this week:
- New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts, Saturday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans at Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Jets at Miami Dolphins, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Denver Broncos, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cleveland Browns, Monday at 5 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Eagles, Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams, Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
If you’re interested in the NBA, here’s the Saturday slate:
- Houston Rockets at Detroit Pistons, Saturday at 12 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Boston Celtics, Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Toronto Raptors, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Brooklyn Nets, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Oklahoma City Thunder, Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at Utah Jazz, Saturday at 9 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Milwaukee Bucks, Saturday at 9 p.m. ET
Or maybe college bowl season is your thing. Here’s today’s slate:
- Western Kentucky vs. Appalachian State, Saturday at 11 a.m. ET
- UTEP vs. Fresno State, Saturday at 2:15 p.m. ET
- UAB vs. BYU, Saturday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Eastern Michigan vs. Liberty, Saturday at 5:45 p.m. ET
- Utah State vs. Oregon State, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Louisiana Lafayette vs. Marshall, Saturday at 9:15 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Saturday, Dec. 18
The savings don’t end once you become a user at Caesars. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Jackson State win and under 42.5 points in the game: boosted to +150 odds
- Montana State win and under 47.5 points in the game: boosted to +475 odds
- Utah State, San Diego State, Wyoming, and Nevada all win bowl games: boosted to +3300 odds
- Patriots, ULL, Jazz, and Oilers to all win: boosted to +675 odds
- Jonathan Taylor to score 2+ TDs: boosted to +250 odds
- Mac Jones over 225.5 pass yards and under 0.5 INTs: boosted to +275 odds
- Patriots win and Jakobi Meyers over 49.5 receiving yards: boosted to +350 odds
- Many more!