FanDuel Promo Code for $150 Free Expires After Seahawks-Broncos on MNF
FanDuel’s promo code gives new users $150 in free bets once they place a $5 bet, but it will expire on Monday night after the Seahawks and Broncos face off to wrap up NFL Week 1.
Here’s how it works:
- Use this link
- Deposit at least $10
- Place a $5 NFL bet
Once the bet settles, you get $150 in free bets. You must make your first bet before the free bets will show up, and the free bets expire in 14 days.
How Free Bets Work at FanDuel
There’s a big difference between free bets and other sportsbook promos like risk-free bets.
A free bet is not withdrawable but can be wagered on anything. If it wins, it turns into real cash (but you don’t get the original free bet back in cash). Some sportsbooks will break up the free bets into smaller increments, so you may get 15, $10 free bets to equal $150.
Here’s an example of a free bet.
If the Seahawks win, you’ll pocket $25 (but not the $10 free bet back). That $25 is now cash that you can withdraw. If Seattle loses, the free bet is gone.
FanDuel’s no-sweat first bet is where it gets a bit more confusing. Most sportsbooks call it a “risk-free bet.”
- If your first bet wins, you keep the winnings and it’s real cash.
- But if you lose, you’re given a free bet back that’s equal to the amount of that first losing bet.
The “catch” is that in order to get a $1,000 free bet, you have to deposit and wager the full $1,000. If you deposit $100, you’ll get a $100 risk-free bet. You also have to make your first bet $1,000 — you can’t choose to use it a week from now. Whatever your first bet, that’s the no-sweat bet from FanDuel.
How to Sign Up at FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel has an easy sign-up flow and product thanks to its years of experience in DFS.
Here’s how to sign up.
- Use this link instead of a FanDuel promo code
- Enter all your signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
You may have some difficulty using certain credit cards with sportsbooks, so bank account transfer is often more reliable.
Here’s our review of FanDuel, the market leader in sports betting in the United States right now.
How to Use Your FanDuel Promo Bonus
The optimal way to use any free bets is on plus-money wagers. The higher the line, the more expected value you get over time. Most bettors don’t want to use big risk-free bets on longshots at +1000, so +300 to +500 can be a good sweet spot.
Here are some of the best ways to use those new free bets for Seahawks-Broncos.
- FanDuel has an extensive menu of featured NFL Week 1 bets for Monday Night Football. Let’s say you think the Broncos, who are 6.5-point favorites, are going to win by double digits. Denver -9.5 will get you +124 odds at FanDuel. Think Wilson & Co. win by two TDs? Denver -13.5 is +190 — and might be the bet for your FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code, since you should always use free bets on plus-money wagers.
- If you’d rather have a bet on both sides, Wilson and Geno Smith to both go over their passing yardage totals (253.5 and 208.5, respectively) combined into a same game parlay will net you +240 odds.
- Why not root for the Broncos AND lots of points? Denver to cover -6.5 and the total going over 42.5 points is +200, while Wilson throwing 3-plus TDs in a Denver win is +265.
- For even more Monday Night Football insight, check out our full Broncos vs. Seahawks preview.