FanDuel’s New-User Promo Code Gets $150 & NBA League Pass
In celebrating the rise of the 2022-23 NBA season, FanDuel's new user promo gets $150 in free bets plus 3 free months of NBA League Pass.
All users have to do is bet at least $5 on MLB Playoffs, college football, NHL or anything else.
No code is needed — you can sign up with this link.
I'll break down more about how this will work below.
How Does This Promo Work?
First, here's how you can sign up and use this promo:
- Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Make a deposit of at least $10
- Bet $5 or more on any sport and get $150 in free bets win or lose, plus get three months of viewing for free at NBA League Pass
The following scenarios are what can happen with this promo:
- If your first bet wins: You keep the winnings and your deposit. You also get $150 in free bets plus a free 3-month NBA League Pass subscription.
- If your first bet loses: You still get the $150 in free bets plus the free 3-month NBA League Pass subscription.
What Can I Bet On Saturday?
So let's say you've deposited $50 to bet on Saturday.
Here's some insight to Oklahoma-Kansas at 12 p.m. per our college football expert, Stuckey:
In the past two games against Texas and TCU, backup quarterback Davis Beville threw for 88 total yards on 13-of-28 passing with zero touchdowns and one interception. I’d argue there’s a double-digit discrepancy in the point spread between Gabriel and Beville.
Meanwhile, Kansas will likely be without star quarterback Jalon Daniels. He did dismiss reports that he’d miss the remainder of the season, but I can’t see him suiting up here.
Also, don’t forget that Kansas still has one of the worst defenses at the Power Five level. There’s no reason why Gabriel and company can’t score at will. I’m sure they want to take out all of their frustrations and blow out an opponent if possible.
Pick: Oklahoma -10.5 (+114)
- If Oklahoma wins by more than 10.5 points, you win $57 and keep your $50. You'd also get $150 in free bets. You'd have a total of $257 to bet with plus NBA League Pass for 3 months free.
- If Oklahoma wins by a margin less than 10.5 or Kansas upsets, you still get $150 in free bets plus NBA League Pass for 3 months free.
How Can I Use Free Bets Later?
You can only use free bets to bet with and win real cash. You cannot withdraw them.
OK, so you lost the above bet. Let's say you take the $150 and look towards LSU-Florida at 7 p.m.
Stuckey suggests Florida could be rated a bit high heading into this game:
I came away very unimpressed in Florida’s victory over Missouri last week in what set up as a great situational spot. Without an early pick-six, the Gators could’ve easily lost outright.
Unlike last week against a stout Tennessee run defense, the Tigers can lean on their ground game in this particular matchup against a shoddy Gator run defense.
Florida’s rush defense ranks outside the top 100 in both EPA per Rush and Rush Success Rate. That could spell success for an LSU rushing attack that ranks in the top 25 in both categories even if potentially down two starting offensive linemen.
Since we always suggest using plus-money wagers with promo opportunities, let's make this a two-leg parlay.
Per Stuckey regarding Kentucky-Mississippi-State at 7:30 p.m.:
I came into this season with very high expectations for the Bulldogs, but they’ve had back-to-back misleading results in a pair of SEC wins over Texas A&M and Arkansas.
In those victories, Mississippi State won the turnover battle, 6-1, while also benefiting from Arkansas turning the ball over on downs three separate times in Bulldog territory. Even with a backup quarterback, the Hogs moved the ball successfully for most of the day.
Also, don’t forget the Bulldogs did get blown out at LSU.
The Cats may even have a chance to get their struggling rushing attack going against a Mississippi State defense that ranks 82nd in EPA per Rush.
Plus, Kentucky’s run defense has performed much worse than its pass defense, which isn’t as big of an issue against the Mike Leach Air Raid.
Pick: LSU +3 + Kentucky +4.5 (+196)
- If the parlay hits, you win $294 in cash ($150 x 1.96). You won't keep the $150 in free bets. You've now profited $255 from your original deposit of $50.
- If the parlay doesn't hit, you have $0. You'll still have three free months of viewing for NBA League Pass though.
Check out some more ideas for Week 7's college football slate:
What Else Should I Know About FanDuel?
FanDuel makes it super simple to sign up. Here's how:
- Use this link, no FanDuel promo code required (the link includes what you need!)
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
You can do everything but bet from the state you live in — sign up, withdraw, deposit, etc. You just can't bet until you're inside state lines of a legal state.
So if you place a bet on Sunday Night Football and then leave the state Sunday afternoon, you can still withdraw on Monday if it wins.
Here's an FAQ on everything you need to know about traveling to a legal betting state.