BetMGM Bonus Code ACTIONMLB Unlocks $1,000 for Wednesday MLB
BetMGM bonus code ACTIONMLB awards new users a $1,000 risk-free bet for the final game of the Astros-Rays three-game set.
Keep in mind that BetMGM’s bet $10, get $200 in free bets is no longer offered unless you’re in Kansas, Louisiana and Illinois. If you’re in one of those states, go ahead and use the promo code ACTIONNFL to claim. This is the better offer than the risk-free bet, which we’ll explain below.
All new user offers are not available at BetMGM in New York, Pennsylvania, and Mississippi.
Here’s how both offers work:
How Does the Bet $10, Win $200 Promo Work?
If you are in Kansas, Illinois or Louisiana, use promo code ACTIONNFL and you’ll get $200 in free bets once you wager $10 on an NFL game. So the next game on the slate is Steelers-Browns on Thursday Night Football. If a TD is scored at any point in the game — and you bet $10 — you’ll get $200. Simple as that.
If you’re in any other state, use ACTIONMLB for a $1,000 risk-free bet.
Risk-Free Bet Bonuses at BetMGM
Most states don’t have that bet-get offer anymore. Here’s how risk-free bet promotions work at BetMGM:
- If you win your first bet: If the first bet you place at BetMGM wins, you keep the stake and the winnings, and it becomes real cash you can withdraw.
- If you lose your first bet: You get a free bet back equal to the amount of your first bet.
Remember, to get $1,000 in free bets, you have to deposit and wager $1,000. If you deposit $200, you’ll get a $200 risk-free bet. If you deposit and bet $500, you’d get a $500 risk-free bet.
Also, your first bet must be $1,000 — you don’t get to choose which of your first ten bets gets the risk-free treatment.
For instance, you deposit $100 and bet it all on the Rays moneyline tonight at +110.
- If the Astros win, you’d lose the $100 and get $100 back in free bets.
- If the Rays win, you’d gain $700, and have $800 total in your account.
What do ‘Free Bet’ Bonuses at BetMGM Mean?
Suppose your Rays bet loses — you’re compensated with $100 in free bets. You can use this free bet on anything, however you won’t keep the original $100 stake from free bets — just the profits you’d win from it.
- If your free bet wins, you keep the winnings (but not the original free bet stake)
- If your free bet loses, you end up with nothing
BetMGM splits up its free bets into $50 each. That means the $100 offer results in two $50 free bets.
Let’s say you take the $100 and bet it all on Angels +125 at BetMGM against the Rangers on Thursday night.
- If the Angels win, win $125, but don’t keep the free bet. You’ll now have $125 in your account on a $100 deposit, good for a profit of $25.
- If the Rangers win, you’re out of luck.
So technically, there is risk involved with these offers. If you lose your couple of bets in, you lose your entire deposit.
BetMGM Bonus Code Details
- Code: ACTIONNFL in KS, LA or IL, ACTIONMLB in other states.
- Offer details: Deposit and bet $10, get $200 in free bets, or $1,000 risk-free bet.
- Available in: AZ, CO, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NV, TN, VA, WV & WY
- Offer for: New BetMGM users
How do I Sign Up for BetMGM Sportsbook?
Signing up at BetMGM takes just a few minutes.
- Head to BetMGM to signup
- Enter accurate signup info (name, address, last four digits of SSN)
- Use BetMGM bonus code ACTIONNFL (KS, IL, LA) or ACTIONMLB (other states) at checkout
- Deposit with your bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first NFL bet of $10 or more to qualify for the $200 bonus
Some credit cards don’t play nice with online sports betting, so bank account transfer is often more reliable.
If you’re traveling to a different state that has true online betting available, you can still sign up and bet while you’re inside state lines — just use all your real, accurate info. Don’t put the address of the friend you’re visiting, or your Airbnb address. It’s perfectly legal to sign up and bet in a different state, as long as you’re actually in that state.
How to Use Your BetMGM Free Bets
The best way to use any free bets is on longshots. The higher the line, the more expected value you get over time.
But we understand most bettors don’t want to use big risk-free bets on longshots at +800, so +250 to +450 can be an excellent sweet spot.
Check out a few strategies you can take using this bonus: