BetMGM Bonus Codes Activate Choice of 20% Deposit Match or $200 in Bonus Bets for Chargers-Jets
There are two ways to net bonus value if you sign up for BetMGM Sportsbook for Week 9 of "Monday Night Football" between the Jets and Chargers.
- BetMGM bonus code TOPTAN1500 unlocks a 20% deposit match, meaning whatever you put in, you'll get 20% extra in bonus bets. There's a $1,500 ceiling, so you can't deposit more than $7,500. A $1,000 deposit gets $200 in bonus bets; $500 gets $100, etc.
- BetMGM bonus code ACTIONGET is the alternative offer, which secures $200 in bonus bets no matter the result of your first bet. The only must in order to activate this is by placing a minimum of $10.
You can get started with either of these offers in this article. We'll discuss ways to use bonus bets with Chargers-Jets below.
How to Sign Up With BetMGM
- 21+ in all states, including Kentucky, which by law is 18+, BetMGM maintains 21+ there.
- You are located physically in a betting state when signing up. You don't have to be from there, but you have to be physically present.
- Accept the app's Terms & Conditions, set security questions, and confirm your age and eligibility. You've created your account!
- Make an initial deposit using online banking, PayPal, a credit card, or another funding option.
- You will get your first deposit matched up to $1,500 in Bonus Bets (20%) with the BetMGM bonus code after successfully navigating the BetMGM login process.
BetMGM Bonus Code: Chargers vs. Jets
The Chargers come to New Jersey looking to stay afloat in the AFC West after setting things back on track with a 30-12 win over Chicago.
The Jets seized an ugly 13-10 win over the Giants and now take on a below-average secondary on Monday night.
Zach Wilson owns the second-worst completion percentage amongst qualifying quarterbacks. The Jets defense ranks in the top five in yards, yards per play and points allowed. Justin Herbert throws to Keenan Allen more than five targets above any other player, so the Jets should have no problem drawing up a game plan.
Assuming the below average New York offense and Los Angeles defense negate each other, let's imagine we take the Under of 39.5 points. Since this is a -110 play, we want to increase our odds for the use of bonus bets.
Despite the lousy passing defense, the Chargers allow the fourth least rushing yards. Breece Hall has posted a pair of monster 100+ yards this season, but otherwise, all of his stat lines have reflected sub 60 yard performances. His line is at 61.5 on Monday.
Given how porous the Chargers secondary is, Wilson should be invited to throw more while the Chargers front clamps down on Hall's carries.
We can make an SGP of the Under of 39.5 and Hall's yardage prop under 61.5 for net odds of +214. This would return a total payout of $214 with $100 in bonus bets placed if both legs hit, which differs from $100 of regular money. In that case, the payout would be $314.
21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Nevada, New York or Ontario.