BetMGM Promo Code & Offer: Use Code “ACTION5” to Get $200 for Army vs. Navy
Before bowl season starts, we have the annual matchup of America’s Game between Army and Navy. The Black Knights are a touchdown favorite over the Midshipmen, but you don’t really need to sweat the final score to get some serious cash at BetMGM Sportsbook.
That’s because they’re offering a ridiculously valuable promotion for brand new users: Bet $10 on either team, and you’ll get $200 if the team you bet covers +50 on the spread line. That’s right: You’ll get a couple Benjamins as long as your team doesn’t lose by more than 50 points!
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here; no promo code is required, just click on the link and sign up.
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sporting events right here.
Best BetMGM Promo Codes for Army vs. Navy
I’m sure you’ve heard of the MGM brand, perhaps with their casinos or hotels. They also have an online sportsbook and casino, and it’s one of the best in the entire gambling industry. They have a great website and app, fair odds, and great promotions and offers for both new and existing users, as you can see with the one they’re offering today.
Here’s a little more information on how the bonus offer works: Sign up using the link on this page (a must), deposit, and bet $10 on today’s Army vs. Navy game. That’s it! Your work is done at that point: Sit back, relax, and you’ll collect $200 if the team you bet on doesn’t lose by more than 50 points. Given that’s a complete lock, you’re not in for much of a sweat.
Oh, and you’ll also make money on that bet if it wins, so you really could win more than $200 if you pick a winner. This bonus is awesome, and it’s completely exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to take advantage today to start your new betting bankroll.
This promo is also available for new BetMGM users for any NFL game this week. Here are your options:
- Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Dallas Cowboys at Washington Football Team, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at New York Jets, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Houston Texans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Detroit Lions at Denver Broncos, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Los Angeles Chargers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Buffalo Bills at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers
The savings don’t end once you become a user at BetMGM. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now:
- Valencia, Juventus, and Wolfsburg to all win: boosted to +360 odds
- Manchester United, AC Milan, and Stade Reims to all win: boosted to +500 odds
- Lightning to win by exactly 3 goals in regulation: boosted to +375 odds
- Sabres to win and 5+ total goals scored in the game: boosted to +200 odds
- Penguins to win by exactly 3 goals: boosted to +475 odds
- Capitals, Blues, and Blackhawks to all win: boosted to +550 odds
- Maple Leafs, Ducks, and Islanders to all win: boosted to +425 odds
- Jazz, Grizzlies, and Bulls to all win: boosted to +275 odds
- Steph Curry and Seth Curry both to make 3+ threes: boosted from +140 to +170 odds
- Steph Curry to make 10 threes and break the all-time record: boosted to +425 odds
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.