BetMGM Promo Code: Grab $200 With Code “ACTION3” on a Single Tom Brady Yard
What a beautiful week of sports: Not only was there a Saturday NFL game on last night, but there’s also a full slate today, plus two games each on Monday and Tuesday. If you’re an NFL fan, Christmas has truly come early, as nearly every night over the next week has great football on TV.
That also means great football to bet on, and BetMGM is offering an incredible offer for new users. This offer is exclusive for the Action audience, so make sure to check it out: Bet $10 on any game this week, and you’ll get $200 if that team records 1+ passing yard. Yes, that’s it! Just a single yard.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here; no promo code is required, just click on the link and sign up.
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for NFL Week 15 and all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Promo Codes for NFL Week 15, Sunday Night Football, and More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years.
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $200 plus to start your account. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up, deposit, and bet $10 on any NFL team this week. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus, and you’ll get credited $200 if the team you bet on has a single passing yard. Something tells me every single team is going accomplish that extremely easy feat.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Again, this promo is also available for new BetMGM users for any NFL game this week. Here are your options:
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans at Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Jets at Miami Dolphins, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Denver Broncos, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cleveland Browns, Monday at 5 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Eagles, Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams, Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
Here are some other BetMGM new user offers, if you’re feeling these:
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers
The savings don’t end once you become a user at BetMGM. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now:
- Matthew Wright, Jason Sanders, and Zane Gonzalez each to record 6+ kicking points: boosted to +350 odds
- Bills, Cowboys, and Steelers to all win: boosted to +145 odds
- Dolphins, Cardinals, and Titans to all win: boosted to +185 odds
- George Kittle to record 70+ receiving yards and Kyle Pitts/Noah Fant to each record 40+ receiving yards: boosted to +525 odds
- Saints to cover +13.5 and the game to have fewer than 46 total points: boosted to +260 odds
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.