Caesars Promo Code: Use “ACTIONRF” For $1,001 Christmas Bonus and Free NBA Jersey
It’s Christmas Day and there’s incredible NBA and NFL action on — what could be better than that? The answer: Some free money to top it off. And that’s exactly what Caesars is offering for new users: They’re giving away a ridiculous $1,001 bet match plus a free NBA jersey of your choosing. Happy holidays, indeed.
The bet match can be used on any game or bet today, including one of the awesome NBA games like Suns vs. Warriors or Lakers vs. Nets, or you can use it on some NFL action like Browns vs. Packers or Colts vs. Cardinals. Take your pick and reap all the rewards.
Just make sure you either use the code on this page or use code ACTIONRF, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Christmas Day NFL, Christmas Day NBA, and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in money, and add a free NBA jersey on top of that!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit, and place your first bet at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will then match your bet in the form of bonus funds in your account.
Say you bet $300 on tonight’s Nets vs. Lakers matchup in the NBA. That means after you place that bet, Caesars will put an extra $300 into your account. Whether you bet $100 or $1,000 is completely up to you, but the bonus funds will obviously increase the more you bet. If you win the bet, you’ll also get those funds too, of course.
This promo is available for new Caesars users for any sporting event and first bet. Here are the NFL options this week:
- Cleveland Browns at Green Bay Packers, Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Arizona Cardinals, Saturday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Detroit Lions at Atlanta Falcons, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at New York Jets, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Chargers at Houston Texans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Minnesota Vikings, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bears at Seattle Seahawks, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Washington Football Team at Dallas Cowboys, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Miami Dolphins at New Orleans Saints, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
If you’re interested in the NBA, here’s this weekend’s slate:
- Golden State Warriors at Phoenix Suns, Saturday at 5 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets at Los Angeles Lakers, Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Utah Jazz, Saturday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Miami Heat, Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Sacramento Kings, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at Cleveland Cavaliers, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers at Washington Wizards, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Oklahoma City Thunder, Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Detroit Pistons at San Antonio Spurs, Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Chicago Bulls, Sunday at 8 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Los Angeles Clippers, Sunday at 9 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Christmas Day
The savings don’t end once you become a user at Caesars. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Browns and Colts both win: boosted to +800 odds
- Nick Chubb over 99.5 rush yards and a TD: boosted to +300 odds
- Packers win and Aaron Rodgers over 299.5 pass yards: boosted to +325 odds
- Packers win by 13-18 points: boosted to +500 odds
- Packers win and Davante Adams 1st TD scorer: boosted to +575 odds
- Jarvis Landry and Austin Hooper each score a TD: boosted to +1800 odds
- Kyler Murray and Carson Wentz each over 1.5 pass TDs: boosted to +300 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.