New Caesars Promo Code for MNF Gives You $1,250 First-Bet Insurance
The Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULLgives new users $1,250 in first-bet insurance — one of the highest sign-up offers in the industry right now.
Enter ACTION4FULL as a promo code when signing up to take advantage.
Here’s how it works.
Caesars Offer Details
- Promo Code: ACTION4FULL or use this link.
- Three Part ‘Full Caesar’ Offer Details: Get (1) $1,250 in first bet insurance, (2) 1,000 Rewards Credits, (3) 1,000 Tier Credits
- Available States: AZ, CO, IL, IA, KS, LA, MI, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV
- Eligibility Requirements: New users only, 21+, 1x playthrough
Part (1): First-bet insurance means you can bet up to $1,250 on any game and if your bet loses, you will receive a refund in site credits up to $1,250. This promo code works for any football betting market, including team moneylines, player props and much more.
Part (2): Rewards Credits earn dining experiences and hotel stays around the country at over 50 destinations.
Part (3): Tier Credits are earned in Caesars Casinos and other venues for membership levels and additional perks.
What Is First-Bet Insurance?
It’s critical that new bettors understand the differences between the different promotion types — free bets, deposit matches, bet insurance, etc.
Here’s how the Caesars offer works.
- Make your first bet, up to $1,250.
- If it wins, you keep the winnings.
- If it loses, you’ll get your bet amount back in free bets. You only get $1,250 back if you wager that much.
A free bet is a bet that can be wagered on anything, and if it wins, it turns into real cash. If it loses, you end up with nothing. So there’s some risk in these offers.
You should also know that you must deposit and wager up to $1,250 to realize that total amount. If you only deposit and bet $100, your first-bet insurance will be $100.
Here’s an easy example:
Let’s say you deposit $200 and bet Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett to score a touchdown at +200.
- If Lockett scores: You win $400, and keep the original $200.
- If he doesn’t score: You get a $200 free bet back
- If that free bet wins: You keep the winnings, but not the $200 free bet.
- If that free bet loses: You end up with nothing.
That’s why sportsbooks have gotten away from “risk-free” messaging and changed to “first-bet insurance.”
How to Sign Up at Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make an initial cash deposit using one of the available banking methods, including PayPal and credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook Mobile app to your iOS or Android device.
- Make use of a $1,250 first bet on the house!
How to Use Your First-Bet Insurance
So how should you look to use your Caesars Sportsbook promo code? Here are a few Broncos vs. Seahawks bets to consider.
You should always use free bets on plus-money wagers. There’s much more expected value in those.
- Think Seattle can shock the world? The Seahawks are around +250 on the moneyline as of Monday morning, netting a $250 profit on a $100 bet if they can pull off the upset over the Broncos.
- Think Russell Wilson will be out to make a statement against his former team? A four-leg same-game parlay on Wilson balling out — over his passing total and over 1.5 passing TDs in a game that goes over the total and a Broncos cover — is +1250, which lines up nicely with your $1,250 first bet with the Caesars Sportsbook promo code,
- Wilson’s backfield mate, running back Javonte Williams, is also worth a look, with a same-game parlay on over 99.5 rushing yards and at least one TD netting you +750 odds at Caesars.
- For more advice on Monday Night Football, check out our full preview of Broncos vs. Seahawks.