FanDuel Promo Code Now Activates $1,000 No-Sweat Bet for New Users
FanDuel’s promo code now activates a $1,000 no-sweat bet signup offer for new users once again. It had offered $150 in free bets for NFL Week 1.
Here’s how to claim it:
- Sign up with this link
- Deposit up to $1,000
- Make your first bet
- If the bet wins, you keep the deposit and winnings
- It it loses, you’ll get a free bet back that equals the size of your first bet
Confused? Don’t worry — we’ll explain all the details of these offers below.
Why Sign Up at FanDuel?
FanDuel is the market leader in sports betting for a reason. The DFS site has the most innovative offerings, and will accept action on almost anything.
Here’s what you need to be betting at FanDuel after claiming the $150 promo code:
- Parlays & same game parlays: FanDuel has the best SGP engine in the business and will let you wager on just about anything. Its SGPs have the best odds and among the most expansive menu of bets.
- Moneylines: FanDuel has strong moneyline pricing across many sports, including the NFL.
How FanDuel Promo Codes & Free Bets Work
Promo code language can be complicated. No-sweat bets vs. free bet vs. deposit match? What does this all mean, anyway? Is it a discount, or free money?
Check out our explainer of sportsbook promos before depositing at any site.
Let’s look at an example for the no-sweat first bet.
- You deposit and bet $300 on Ajax against Liverpool in Tuesday’s Champions League action.
- If Ajax wins at +425, you keep the $300, plus $1,275 in winnings.
- If Ajax loses or draws, you get $300 back in free bets.
- If those free bets lose, you end up with nothing
That’s why sportsbooks have gotten away from risk-free language with these promos, because you can lose your deposit.
“Free bets” are bets that can be placed on anything but not withdrawn as cash.
Let’s say you bet a $20 free bet on Bayern Munich at +100 in the Tuesday Champions League against Barcelona.
- If Bayern wins: you profit $20 (you don’t keep the free bet)
- If Bayern loses or draws: you end up with nothing
How to Sign Up at FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel has an easy sign-up flow and product thanks to its years of experience in DFS.
Here’s how to sign up.
- Use this link instead of a FanDuel promo code
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
Even if you’re traveling to a state with legal betting, you can sign up legally. Just use all your accurate information, including your home address in another state — don’t put your friend or parents’ address in the state you’re visiting. FanDuel won’t be able to verify your info if you lie about your address.
How to Use Your FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code Bonus
The optimal way to use any free bets from promo codes is on plus-money wagers. The higher the line, the more expected value you get over time. Most bettors don’t want to use big risk-free bets on longshots at +1000, so +300 to +500 can be an excellent sweet spot.
These discount codes resulting in free bets are better than no-sweat bets. Here are a few ways to use your free bets and no-sweat bets at FanDuel on Tuesday, starting in the early afternoon with Champions League action.
- Our Brett Pund likes a two-leg same-game parlay in Liverpool vs. Ajax in Tuesday’s group stage match?
- Is Barcelona rounding into form, and can they get a result against Bayern?
- Three early plays to lock in for this weekend’s college football slate.
- Is Sahith Theegala’s big breakthrough coming as the PGA TOUR returns to action this weekend in Napa?
- WNBA Finals Game 2!