NFL Week 9: PointsBet Presents $500 Promo Code for Colts-Pats & More
Philadelphia and Houston simultaneously meet on two fields between TNF and Game 5 of the World Series Thursday.
While both cities clash in both territories, PointsBethas an avant-garde sign-up promotion that can be used on either event Thursday.
Click here to sign upand claim the bonus now.
Key Things to Know: PointsBet Promo
- In each of your first five days with PointsBet, if your first bet of the day loses, you get $100 in free bets.
- Anything you bet that's less than $100 and loses will be the amount you get back in free bets i.e. lose $25, get $25; lose $50, get $50 etc.
- This is only offered for your first five days — if you don't bet one day, your timeline does not extend.
- The first bet of the day must be a minimum of 50 cents and used with cash, not free bets.
- There is no minimum odds requirement.
PointsBet Offer: Colts-Pats
This promo might seem complicated, but we'll break it down for you in simpler terms with bets for Colts-Pats below.
Indianapolis Colts: -750 at PointsBet
Rookie Sam Ehlinger got his first career start in Week 8 and unfortunately for him, had it spoiled by a late Washington drive leaving him without rebuttal. Ehlinger didn't throw for any points and had one turnover on a fumble, but was able manage the offense competently all things considered.
There's no doubt Bill Belichek will deploy plenty of pressure on the young quarterback. And to make matters more of a challenge for Ehlinger, he'll be without star tailback Jonathan Taylor who is out to ankle injury. Deon Jackson will get the start in his stead, who was quite effective in his last start — racking up 121 total yards and a score. The undrafted rookie will look to pounce on another prime chance to prove himself against a stingy Patriots rush defense.
New England Patriots: +500 at PointsBet
Mac Jones clenched a better grip on keeping the No. 1 job after leading the Pats to a 22-17 victory over the Jets in Week 8. This Patriots team has shown it's beatable in 2022 though. While their defense is capable of exposing quarterbacks by forcing them to throw, their offense has been nothing more than moderately effective.
The bright side is that Jakobi Meyers is slowly breaking into a steady-floored top wideout. He has three touchdowns in the last four games and has been a target magnet for Patriot signal-callers — seeing 39 in the last five games. Beyond that there's the establishing rush threat in New England, Rhamondre Stevenson, who has 558 yards and four scores. Jones will look to provide plenty of work for both of them to chip away at the Colts secondary.
|Deon Jackson ATD||+150|
|Under 40.5 Total Points||-110|
Playing Out This Promo
You receive up to a $100 free bet each day that you lose your first bet of the day.
The free bets you get back will be equal to however much you lost (if you bet less than $100).
If I sign up Sunday, deposit $200 and bet $100 of it on this Colts-Pats parlay, here's what happens:
- The parlay wins: I win $709 and keep my $100 bet stake. I also still have $100 I haven't used yet. I've got a total of $909.
- The parlay loses: I get a $100 free bet the next day.
In order to get free bets back if I lose, I can only bet cash on my first bet of each day. I bet another $50 on Saints +112 Monday night.
Monday would play out as such:
- Saints win: I win $56.
- Saints lose: I get $50 back in free bets (remember, bets below $100 will be refunded as that exact amount if the bet loses).
This continues throughout days 3-5 of your PointsBet account should you take advantage and bet each day.
Also, the free bets disappear after seven days.
More Ways to Bet Colts-Pats & Week 9
Watch the professionals discuss how they're attacking the lines in Colts-Pats Week 9 in our NFL Week 9 Pro Sports Bettor Picks & Predictions:
Free Bets Terms & Conditions
Here are the terms, straight from PointsBet.
- Free Bet stake is not included in any winnings (e.g., if you place a $20 Free Bet that wins $15, you will only receive the $15 in winnings instead of $35 (the original Free Bet stake plus winnings)).
- Maximum Number of Free Bets: 5
- Maximum Free Bet amount: $500 (max of 5 Free Bets up to $100 each)
- Free Bets will be processed within 24 hours of bet settlement.
- Free Bets expire 7 days from issuance.
- Free Bets cannot be redeemed for or withdrawn as cash at any time.
- Free Bets can only be redeemed online or in-app with a valid PointsBet Sportsbook Account.
- Free Bets cannot be used on PointsBetting wagers.
- Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
- Free Bets can be split equally up to four times (e.g., a $100 Free Bet can be split into four $25 Free Bets).
- Free Bets may be returned at PointsBet’s discretion if the market becomes void.
- Free Bets are non-refundable and may not be exchanged, substituted, or transferred.
- Bets placed using Free Bets cannot be cashed out using the Cash Out feature.