PrizePicks Promo Code ACTIONMAX: Get up to $100 Bonus for Super Bowl LVIII Entries
Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images. Pictured: Nick Bosa #97 of the San Francisco 49ers
If you're looking for a creative way to enhance Super Bowl LVIII action, you can grab up to $100 in bonus funds when you sign up for PrizePicks with the PrizePicks promo code ACTIONMAX.
This is a deposit match offer from PrizePicks that is live in over 30 states.
You can alternatively use the PrizePicks promo code ACTIONNFL50 for $50 in bonus funds if any one player in your entry records at least one yard in the game.
This is live in all of the same states as the deposit match.
The states you can play real-money pick'em games in are as follows: AK, AR, AZ, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MN, NE, NM, NC, ND, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VT, VA, WI.
Now let's use some Chiefs-49ers examples to elaborate on how you can create entries at PrizePicks.
How Do I Place Super Bowl Entries at PrizePicks?
The goal is to correctly project whether players reach or fall short of their set stat. You can add up to six players in an entry with a minimum of two required.
If you go with the max of six, you will net up to 25x your entry amount. PrizePicks requires you to deposit a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $100.
You will have whatever amount you choose to deposit matched in bonus funds.
Let's say I put together this three-player entry for the Super Bowl:
- Nick Bosa more than 0.25 sacks
- Patrick Mahomes more than 0.5 interceptions
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling more than 19.5 receiving yards
A $20 entry on this would return $100. I selected the Power Play button, which requires all three players to be correct to get a max payout.
The alternative is the FlexPlay option, which still ensures a minimum payout even if one player is wrong.
The red emojis indicate that square has a higher stat projection than the standard one set for that player, so including that would bulk up your payout. The green emoji is a lower stat, so choosing one of those squares would yield a smaller return ratio.
How Do I Sign Up at PrizePicks?
- Register with your email, promo code, & name.
- Enter your birthday and Address. PrizePicks may confirm these on your Driver's License, so be sure they are accurate.
- Create a secure password you'll use to log in with. You'll be able to set up two-factor authentication later if desired.
- Navigate to the top right of your web or mobile app screen and fund your PrizePicks activity. If you deposit $100, PrizePicks will match your funds for a balance of $200 ($100 in withdrawable cash, $100 in credits).
In a legal sports betting state? Try the latest bet365 bonus code for $150 in bonus bets.