BetMGM Promo Code: Use “ACTION5” to Get $200 for the College Football Playoffs
It’s finally here: The College Football Playoffs featuring the best four teams in the nation battling for entry into the national title. First up is No. 4 Cincinnati vs. No. 1 Alabama, and then the night game is No. 3 Georgia against No. 2 Michigan. Which teams will win and play for the biggest prize?
Who knows what will happen on the field, but new bettors at BetMGM will surely win — and win pretty darn big. Here’s how: Sign up using the link below, and place a $10 bet on either CFP game today. If the team you bet on covers +50 — as in, they don’t lose by more than 50 points — you’ll get $200. Something tells me Alabama (or any team today) isn’t going to get blown out.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here; no promo code is required, just click on the link and sign up.
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for college bowl season, NFL, NBA, and more right here.
Best BetMGM Promo Codes for the College Football Playoffs, NFL, NBA, and More
MGM is a popular brand in the hospitality and entertainment space, and you’ve probably seen their huge casino in Vegas. In the last few years, they’ve become a national betting brand and now operate in 10-plus states. They’ll be one of the sportsbooks live in New York in a few weeks, too.
They’ve quickly become one of the most popular sportsbooks for new users, largely thanks to their awesome app, fair odds, and great promos. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better new user offer than the one here exclusive to the Action audience.
Here’s how it works: Simply click the link on this page, sign up, deposit, and bet at least $10 on any football moneyline today or this weekend. That’s it: You’ll then get $200 put into your account if the team you bet on covers +50, which means they just have to lose by 50 points or less. Something tells me you could blindly pick any team today and be safe in getting your rewards.
Again, this promo is also available for new BetMGM users for any NCAAF game. Here are your options today:
- Washington State vs. Central Michigan, Friday at 12 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati vs. Alabama, Friday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Georgia vs. Michigan, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
Or if NFL is your thing, here’s the Week 17 slate:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Jets, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Indianapolis Colts, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Football Team, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at Buffalo Bills, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Chicago Bears, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Miami Dolphins at Tennessee Titans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Houston Texans at San Francisco 49ers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Dallas Cowboys, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Detroit Lions at Seattle Seahawks, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers
The savings don’t end once you become a user at BetMGM. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now:
- Central Michigan to win and both teams to score 10+ points: boosted to +250 odds
- Jameson Williams to score the first TD: boosted to +375 odds
- Alabama and Georgia to both win by 8+ points: boosted to +200 odds
- Cincinnati to cover +13.5 and the game to have fewer than 56 points scored: boosted to +320 odds
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.