BetMGM Promo Code: Snag $200 Using Code “ACTION3” on a Dak Prescott Yard
Christmas isn’t over yet! There’s a full slate of NFL games today, capped off by an NFC East divisional battle between the Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Football Team. The Boys are in the driver’s seat with an awesome 10-4 record on the year, and they’ll look to continue momentum with a win on Sunday Night Football.
Make sure to celebrate the slate and the holiday weekend with some extra cash — $200 in fact. BetMGM is giving away a couple big bills on a complete no-brainer offer: Bet $10 on the Cowboys today (or any team), and you’ll get $200 if that team has a single passing yard. Think Dak Prescott can accomplish that feat? Yeah, us too.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here; no promo code is required, just click on the link and sign up.
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Promo Codes for NFL Week 16, NBA, College Football, and More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years.
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $200 plus to start your account. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up, deposit, and bet $10 on any NFL team this week. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus, and you’ll get credited $200 if the team you bet on has a single passing yard. Something tells me every single team is going accomplish that extremely easy feat.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Again, this promo is also available for new BetMGM users for any NFL game this week. Here are your options:
- Detroit Lions at Atlanta Falcons, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at New York Jets, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Chargers at Houston Texans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Minnesota Vikings, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bears at Seattle Seahawks, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Washington Football Team at Dallas Cowboys, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Miami Dolphins at New Orleans Saints, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
Here are some other BetMGM new user offers, if you’re feeling these:
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Sunday, Dec. 26
The savings don’t end once you become a user at BetMGM. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now:
- Bills, Jets, and Eagles to all win: boosted to +350 odds
- Tevin Coleman to score a TD and Jets to win: boosted to +250 odds
- Saquon Barkley to score first Giants TD: boosted to +400 odds
- Dawson Knox, Evan Engram, and Tyler Conklin to each record 40+ receiving yards: boosted to +325 odds
- Tyler Johnson to score a TD and Bucs to win: boosted to +250 odds
- Bills to cover +3.5 and 41+ points scored in the game: boosted to +210 odds
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.