FanDuel Ohio Promo Code Offers $3,000 No-Sweat First Bet for Any NBA, CBB Game
FanDuel Sportsbook has changed its new-user offering, giving customers in Ohio and all other states a no-sweat bet up to $3,000 on any game via our FanDuel promo code. What does that mean? If your first bet loses, you’ll be refunded in bonus bets, equal to whatever you lost, as long as its $3,000 or less.
If you lose, you’ll then have to wager the bonus bets to turn them into cash. Of course, you don’t have to risk $3,000 on your first bet — it can be any amount between $10-$3,000.
Just use the links below to get started — no actual FanDuel promo code is needed.
FanDuel is the market leader in U.S. sports betting for a reason, offering an excellent user experience, same game parlay product and so much more.
FanDuel’s Promo Offer, Explained
Ready to get started with FanDuel? Here’s how it works.
- Deposit at least $10
- Bet anywhere from $10 to $3,000
- If your first bet loses, you’ll be refunded in bonus bets equal to what you lose
- Wager the bonus bets within 14 days
Let’s dive into a real example from Monday’s NBA slate.
Say you put $200 on the Lakers moneyline at +300. Here are the two ways it can go:
- If the Lakers win, you profit $600 ($200 x 3.0) and keep the original $200 you bet. That’s $800 in cash you can now withdraw or continue betting.
- If the Lakers lose, you get $200 back in bonus bets.
FanDuel’s Bonus Bets, Explained
OK, so how do you use bonus bets/bet credits?
If the Lakers lose, you’ll have $200 in bonus bets. Now let’s say you take your $200 in bonus bets and put it on the Chiefs +110 against the Eagles in the Super Bowl.
- If the Chiefs win, you win $220 in cash ($200 x 1.1) but don’t keep the bonus bet itself. You’ll have $220 in cash off a $200 deposit, good for $20 in profit.
- If the Chiefs lose, your bonus bet goes away and you’ll have nothing left in your account.
The optimal promo betting strategy says we should bet at plus-money, since you keep the winnings but not the stake. That’s why you won’t have a whole lot of profit on your bonus bets by betting point spreads because you’ll end up breaking even, as we just outline in that example.
That’s it! It’s a simple sign-up offer that any new bettor can take advantage of. It’s also less risk than FanDuel’s normal no-sweat first bet, though the total offer can amount to less.
The bonus bets can be used on any sport, though there are some odds restrictions. And they expire in 14 days, so be sure to use them quickly or else they’ll go away. If you enable notifications on the FanDuel app, they should alert you when the credits are about to expire.
FanDuel Sign Up
Here’s how to get started at FanDuel as a new user.
- Use this link if you’re currently located in Ohio, and remember, no FanDuel promo code is required (the link includes what you need!). If you’re in another state, you can sign up for FanDuel here.
- Enter all your real signup information. Even if you’re visiting a FanDuel state, use your real address, or else FanDuel can’t verify your identity. So if you live in Wisconsin but are in Illinois for the weekend, use all your real info. It’s perfectly legal to sign up, as long as you’re physically located in that state.
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal (minimum $10)
- Make your first bet of $5 or more to claim the FanDuel promotional offer.
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. A Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24/7 at 1-800-589-9966 or texting 4HOPE to 741741.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.