It can often be tough to profit long-term at sports betting, mainly because of the juice — the “tax,” sometimes called the “vig” — charged on each bet. That means it’s essential for bettors to take advantage of sportsbook promotions, whether it’s a sign-up offer or a daily booster, to maximize expected value. FanDuel's mobile app has top-of-the-line bonus and promotion offers for all levels of sports bettors, whether you're new to the game or a seasoned vet.
FanDuel Sign-Up Promotion - Last Verified January 2022
Sign up at FanDuel with no code required
FanDuel offers one of the simplest and most seamless start-to-finish registration and deposit experiences in the market. Additionally, it's hard to beat its $1,000 risk-free sign-up offer for your first wager.
FanDuel will credit your first bet slip up to $1,000 if you lose. If you bet $50 and win, you will see a promotional bonus of $50 in your account. If you lose, you will receive a credit of $50 in your account within 72 hours. You have no risk on your first bet, guaranteed.
- If you win your initial bet, the amount bet and the winnings will be deposited into a Promotion Bonus in your account. In order to withdraw your winnings, you will need to wager an equal amount to your winnings. This is called a play-through requirement. Any game that has a favorite line of -200 or greater does not apply, You will not be able to withdraw your winnings until the withdrawing requirements are met.
Reminder: This offer is for your FIRST BET, so make sure you choose wisely once you sign up and take full advantage of this great new user promotion. You are only eligible for a FanDuel welcome bonus once.
The Favorites Podcast Presented by FanDuel Sportsbook
After signing up with no code required, get FanDuel's best odds paired with insights from our betting experts to maximize bonus ROI. Every Tuesday and Thursday this NFL season, The Action Network’s Chief Content Officer Chad Millman welcomes his colleague, professional sports gambler Simon Hunter, as they analyze every matchup and select their best bets from the NFL slate on The Favorites Podcast.
Utilizing Action Network's data-driven analysis, the latest injury news and insider info from Simon's network of professional bettors, together they craft their best bets of the weekend, along with moneyline parlays, totals, survivor pool picks and so much more.
FanDuel Promo Offers
The NFL season is well underway and FanDuel Sportsbook has a great same game parlay offer almost every week to help and try to keep you in the green.
Bet Risk-Free on an NFL Same Game Parlay up to $10
How It Works:
- Scroll down to opt-in
- Place a 3+ Leg same game parlay wager with cash on any NFL game. Only your first wager placed after opting in will count towards this promotion
- Wagers must have final odds of +400 or greater to qualify (for example +450, +500)
- If your bet loses, get a refund in site credit. Max refund $10
- Refund will be credited within 72 hours of bet settlement and will be issued as non-withdrawable site credit that will expire seven days after receipt
- Bets placed using bonus funds
- Odds boosts
- Live bets
- Cashed out bets
Bet $20 Get $10 Football Parlay Bonus
How It Works:
- Scroll down to opt-in
- Place a $20+, 4+ Leg parlay wager with cash on any college football and/or NFL game. Only your first wager placed after opting in will count towards this promotion. Your wager may consist of any combination of college football and NFL legs.
- Wagers must have final odds of +400 or greater to qualify (for example: +450, +500)
- If you place an eligible wager, get a $10 bonus in site credit win or lose
- Refund will be credited within 72 hours of bet settlement and will be issued as non-withdrawable credit that will expire seven days after receipt
- Bets placed using bonus funds
- Same game parlays
- Odds boosts
- Cashed out bets
NHL Parlay Insurance up to $25 each day
The NHL is back! And FanDuel is here to get you ready for the day-to-day action.
How It Works:
- Place a 4+ Leg parlay wager with cash on any NHL Games taking place from October 19, 2021, through October 26, 2021
- Wagers must have final odds of +400 or greater to qualify (for example +450, +500), and the legs of your parlay must have final odds of -200 or greater to qualify (for example -100. +100)
- If exactly 1 leg of your bet loses, get a refund in site credit. Max refund $25 per day
- Refund will be credited within 72 hours of bet settlement and will be issued as non-withdrawable site credit that expires 7 days after receipt
- Bets placed using bonus funds
- Odds Boosts
- Cashed out bets
FanDuel Refer-a-Friend Bonus
How It Works:
- Invite your friends using your exclusive referral link, found via "Refer" icon on mobile or website homepage
- Your friend must sign up through your referral link, create a FanDuel account, deposit and place any bet of $10 or more in order to unlock $50 Sportsbook credit for both of you
- 10 referrals maximum per user ($500 max referral credit)
- Referral credit paid out in 72 hours
FanDuel's Mobile App & Website
Web Experience & Performance
Following the overturn of PASPA in 2018, FanDuel made the natural expansion to get into sports betting and has since launched sportsbooks in Arizona, Connecticut, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. They’ll likely expand into every legal state and should be a major player in the industry for years to come. FanDuel has been perfecting its daily fantasy desktop site and app for a decade now, so it’s no surprise that they have one of the best sites and apps for sports betting now, too.
The desktop site is speedy, mobile-friendly, sleek, and easy to navigate. On FanDuel's homepage, users can easily find the sport they want to bet, along with live markets, odds boosts and featured promotions (e.g., "Get FREE NFL entries all season long when you sign up"), through scrolls at the top and middle of the screen. Everything is housed on one screen, which means users don’t have to reload pages and have multiple tabs up at once to bet. FanDuel's bet slip experience is very user-friendly, as it seamlessly pops up on the right side of the screen after clicking on a bet. It’s easy to change a bet type from straight to a teaser, parlay or round robin as well.
The navigation is also set up in their sports menu; it’s effortless to find sub-markets like game and player props, head-to-head matchups, and more. However, it could organize markets a little better — FanDuel has separate tables for related markets like a golfer’s odds to finish in the top-five, top-10, top-20, etc. — but that’s a minor quibble for an overall reliable web and app product.
Web-Based Platform: FanDuel Website Shows Consistency
FanDuel's Mobile App
At Action, we’ve bet and tested in the FanDuel Sportsbook app, and found pros and cons.
- Navigation. It’s very easy to quickly find a bet you’re looking for, and markets are smartly organized. You swipe in and out of navigation areas, which makes it simple to quickly move throughout the app.
- Promotions and boosts. Right on the main page, FanDuel highlights current offers and daily boosts, helping users find the highest value betting opportunities without navigating to a separate page.
- Combined wallet. FanDuel has recently updated its organization so users can have just one single wallet for sports betting, daily fantasy and the casino. Instead of moving money around to take advantage of each product, users can deposit just once and use their money wherever they’d like seamlessly.
- Finding smaller markets. While it’s easy to locate market-like player props on the desktop site, it’s a little more challenging on the app, where you have to click into a specific game.
- No rewards program. FanDuel’s daily fantasy sports product has a rewards program that gives back site credit to users for playing, but the sportsbook does not yet have any system.
However, we know It’s important to have a broader data set in evaluating a mobile application like FanDuel Sportsbook. We distilled what’s available in the Apple App Store and Google Play to find the advantages and challenges the betting population at large found with FanDuel below.
FanDuel Sportsbook Reviews in the Apple App Store
FanDuel Sportsbook iOS User Positives
- Revitalized User Interface: FanDuel revamped their app this summer ahead of the 2021 NFL season, and users are loving the new experience. Upcoming big and popular games/events are pushed to the forefront to help get the bets they want in as soon as possible.
- Promotions and Boosts: Users have taken notice of the plethora of boosts and promotions available every day on FanDuel. The popular app received numerous nods for having “the best” promos.
- Quick Live Operation: A big aspect of betting is what’s happening live, and FanDuel users appreciate how quickly the app reacts to in-game/event moments with odd changes and adjustments.
FanDuel Sportsbook iOS User Negatives
- App Glitches: On days when the app is seeing heavy user usage, some bettors have experienced issues logging on, depositing money, or placing bets during crucial moments -- though those problems seem to have been fixed.
- Location (In)accuracy: Some users take issue with the frequent location verification despite being stationary, while some also just saw complete inaccuracy of their location and couldn’t place bets.
- Customer Service Chasing: Users alluded to jumping through hoops to speak with representatives, which can be frustrating when dealing with your own money.
FanDuel Sportsbook Reviews in the Google Play/Android Store
Android User Positives for FanDuel Sportsbook
- Promos and Boosts: Like iOS, Android users enjoy an exuberant amount of boosts, promos and specials that set the standard in the sports betting industry.
- Live Line Changes: Connection speeds for live gaming appears to be up to par with iOS. Android users have compared it to other sites and said FanDuel is the most favorable.
- Operator Friendly: Most users found the app to be easy to maneuver around. Once money is deposited into your account, placing a bet is just a couple taps away.
Android User Negatives for FanDuel Sportsbook
- App Verification Glitches: Account verification mishaps and overall lag has occurred for some users.
- Location Issues: While the app connection to live games holds its own, location services and inaccuracy have left some users stuck on a buffering screen while they try to place bets.
- Customer Support: Live chat waiting and stalling appears to be at the front of the line of problems Android users experience with customer support.
FanDuel Registering & Cashiering
We haven’t heard of many problems depositing or withdrawing funds from FanDuel Sportsbook, which gives users a variety of options to do so, including credit and debit cards, prepaid cards, PayPal, online banking, checks, wire transfers and cash at their in-person casinos.
How to Sign Up at FanDuel
Signing up for a FanDuel account is extremely easy. It will only take you a few minutes from the time you start to when you place your first bet. To register for a FanDuel Sportsbook account, you will need to provide your:
Step 1. Click here to visit FanDuel and navigate to "Bet Now" in the middle of the page and select your state.
Step 2. Enter your details:
Step 3. Confirm your age and eligibility (must be 21+ years old).
You're ready to deposit and bet!
FanDuel has one of the most visual registration flows
Notably, no current U.S. sportsbook allows deposits or withdrawals with a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, including FanDuel.
Per FanDuel’s customer support section, it can take up to 24 hours for a withdrawal to be reviewed. It can take 3-5 days to process for online banking, and for checks, it can take 7-10 days for it to arrive.
One of the advantages of betting at a legal U.S. book like FanDuel, which is regulated by the state it is located, is that you don’t have to worry about withdrawals or receive your money. Users have protections at legal U.S. books, so you can rest assured your money is safe.
FanDuel has a variety of deposit and withdrawal options, including:
||Cash at casino cage (in-person)
How to Deposit at FanDuel
FanDuel gives users a number of ways to deposit funds, including:
|Cash inside sportsbook
||FanDuel prepaid card
How to Withdraw from FanDuel Sportsbook
How to take money out of your FanDuel account:
- FanDuel prepaid card
- Cash inside sportsbook
Almost all U.S. sportsbooks have ways to promote responsible gambling, including FanDuel. Within the app, bettors can set controls:
||You can have your account closed for a set period of time, after which it will automatically reopen and let you access it.
||You can set several hours to allow yourself to be on the site per day.
||You can set a limit on how much money you can put into your account during a set period of time.
||You can set a limit on the maximum amount of money you can wager in a given time period.
FanDuel Betting Options and Sports Market Coverage
Bet types Available in the FanDuel Mobile App
As one of the biggest gaming entities in the U.S., FanDuel offers about every market that’s legal to offer in the states they’re located in. Here are some of the main bet types, with educational resources to learn more:
- Point Spreads. Spread betting is a bet on the margin of victory in a game. Point Spreads
- Moneylines. Moneyline betting is when you pick the winner of the game or event. Moneylines
- First Half & Second Half. Halves let a bettor treat the first half and the second half as separate matches. Downloading our app can help you do this with ease. Half Bets
- Totals. A total, also known as an over/under, is a bet on the number of points both teams will combine to score in a game. Totals
- Player Props. A prop bet, short for a proposition, wager that is not directly tied to the final score or outcome. Props Bets
- Futures. Future bets are a bet on an event that will be decided in the future (e.g., end-of-season results). Futures
FanDuel Futures Odds
Here are the NFL Super Bowl futures odds offered by FanDuel Sportsbook: Updated January 21, 2022 - Odds Provided by FanDuel - Subject to Change
|2021/2022 NFL Team
||FanDuel Futures Odds
|Green Bay Packers
|Kansas City Chiefs
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers
|Los Angeles Rams
|San Francisco 49ers
Divisional Round Odds: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Tennessee Titans
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NFL game: Updated January 21, 2022 - Odds Provided by FanDuel - Subject to Change
||Over 47 (-112)
||Under 47 (-108)
Sports Markets Offered by FanDuel
As one of the biggest sportsbooks in the U.S., FanDuel has a lot of available markets, including all major sports and most niche ones, too. Some exceptions like political markets and props not revolved around sporting events, but the options are vast. There are other smaller markets available as well, including leagues within sports. For example, within soccer, you can bet on various leagues like the MLS, Champions League, Premier League and more.
FanDuel does offer some markets that are not found in other books. For example, while most sportsbooks will offer odds on a golfer to finish in the top-10 and top-20, FanDuel weekly offers odds on finishing top-30 and top-40 positions. FanDuel also offers some sports markets that aren’t available everywhere, like the LPGA, for example.
FanDuel vs. Other Sportsbooks
While sign-up offers, promos and user experience are crucial factors in selecting a sportsbook, the most sophisticated bettors are often worried about the price. We can compare books like FanDuel in this regard a couple of ways:
- Juice: Also referred to as the “vig,” this is the tax a sportsbook charges for a bet. The standard American odds for a spread bet is -110, which means you have to pay $110 to win $100. That extra $10 is the tax.
- Hold: Like the juice, the hold is defined as the percentage of a sportsbook for every dollar wagered. It’s a better metric to measure for moneylines, for example.
Most online U.S. books — in states where betting is entirely online and not regulated by the state lottery, at least — have standard juice on your typical bets. Take, for example, the juice on spread bets for the NFL:
There’s no significant difference between sportsbooks: It is common to get -110 on both sides for both the spread and the over/under.
In terms of hold on moneylines, here’s how FanDuel has compared with other U.S. books in the past:
FanDuel is on the higher end of U.S. sportsbooks in hold percentage, and we’ve also found that they’re often beat at a price in some futures markets like golf. It depends on the specific market, though: For NBA title odds, for example, they offer more superior odds than a bunch of the giant U.S. books. That highlights the importance of line shopping and having multiple accounts; FanDuel is a worthy addition to your sportsbook portfolio.
In general, for some smaller markets like player props, FanDuel is competitive and offers standard pricing. Whereas a book like BetMGM can offer up to -118 on both sides for some props or head-to-head matchups, FanDuel is more in line with DraftKings in offering -110 standard odds.
FanDuel Canada Update
Things are moving quickly in Canada as Bill C-218 was passed by the Senate and subsequently granted royal assent. The Senate passed the Safe and Regulated Sports Betting Act on June 22, 2021, and it didn’t take long to keep moving up the legislative ladder; as of Aug. 27, single-game sports betting in Canada is now legal and to be regulated on a province-by-province basis.
FanDuel is taking its entry into Canada seriously, and a big personnel addition just proved it. The FanDuel Group announced that Dale Hooper would join the sports betting brand as its General Manager of Canada. Excitement is building around the launch of major online sportsbooks in Canada by early 2022. The FanDuel Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform is currently available in Canada and will continue to be an option once major North American sportsbooks launch their single-game online sports betting platforms in the country.
Ontario is currently the only province that is going to open up the market to private operators, so we will see FanDuel sportsbook legalized in Ontario first.
FanDuel New York Update
FanDuel is live with New York online sports betting! FanDuel has recently agreed to expand their partnerships with the NBA and Genius Sports. The first deal includes FanDuel as a presenter for NBABet and allows bettors to access their live odds on the NBA's official website (on the NBABet page).
The second deal with Genius Sports allows FanDuel to provide Next Gen Stats, (NFL's live data software), exclusive content, and free event-based games for bettors.
The third deal with the Buffalo Bills allows FanDuel to gain access to a range of media assets, including TV and radio spots to engage Bills fans and in-game signage and activations at Highmark Stadium.
FanDuel New York Launch Date: January 8, 2022 - complete
Other FanDuel Benefits
Cash Out of Bets In-Game
A popular new feature from legal U.S. sportsbooks is the ability to cash out of a bet while it’s still in progress. FanDuel calls it the “Cash Out” feature.
Let’s say you bet $100 on the Rockies to beat the Dodgers at +200 odds. You’d win $200 if Colorado wins the game outright.
If the Rockies lead in the sixth inning, FanDuel may give you the option to cash out your bet (albeit at a worse price) if you don’t feel great about Colorado finishing off the game.
FanDuel will often boost the odds on certain bets as an incentive for players. What’s an odds boost? It’s simply a better price on a bet than what’s offered normally or at other books.
For example, FanDuel may boost the Tampa Bay Bucs to win the Super Bowl from 14-1 to 20-1.
To get all odds boosts from legal sportsbooks and see the percentage value you’re getting on each, check out our hub here.
More offers and bonuses after your initial deposit: FanDuel is constantly offering additional bonuses once you’re already betting.
They’ll send emails to the address associated with your account and send alerts to your mobile phone if you have the FanDuel app.
FanDuel Customer Service
FanDuel’s customer service is available by phone (646-930-0860) or via the web on live chat.
Customer service is also available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re an existing user, include your username in the email for expedited service.