Kansas Bettors: Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet with BetMGM
Use code ACTIONNFL when signing up to claim it.
If you've already signed up at BetMGM in another state, you must create a new account for Kansas. That means you can claim the sign-up bonuses again.
So what is a risk-free bet, anyway?
- You keep the winnings and it's real cash if your risk-free bet wins.
- If you lose, you get a free bet back equal to the amount you wagered.
The "catch" is that in order to get a $1,000 free bet, you have to deposit and wager the full $1,000. If you deposit $300, you'll get a $300 risk-free bet. You also have to make your first bet $1,000 — you don't get to choose which of your first 10 bets gets the risk-free treatment.
Here's an example. You deposit and wager $150 on Cincinnati at beat Arkansas this weekend at +200 at BetMGM.
- If Cincinnati wins: You keep the original $150, plus the $300 from winning the bet at +200.
- If Arkansas loses: You get a $150 free bet back.
- If that $200 free bet wins: You keep the winnings but not the $150.
- If that $200 free bet loses: You end up with nothing.
Signing Up at BetMGM
Signing up at BetMGM takes a few minutes. No shady wire transfers, no
- Use bonus code ACTION at checkout
- Enter all your signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit: you can use a bank account transfer, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
You may have some difficulty using certain credit cards with sportsbooks, so bank account transfer is often more reliable.
Here's our review of BetMGM and how to sign-up:
How to Use Your Bonus
The best way to use any free bets is on longshots. The higher the line, the more expected value you're getting over time.
But we understand most bettors don't want to use big risk-free bets on longshots at +1000, so +300 to +500 can be a good sweet spot.
Here are some of the best ways to use those new free bets on Thursday and this weekend.
CFB Player Props: Sportsbooks are getting more aggressive about posting player props for college football and we've found six we like on Thursday's slate.
Pitt vs. West Virginia in the Backyard Brawl: Our expert is laying the points and betting the total in this classic CFB rivalry.
Purdue moneyline vs. Penn State: The Nittany Lions should be on upset alert against the Boilermakers on Thursday night.
MLB Best Bets: Can you lay a huge number with the Braves, or play them at -2.5 or -3.5 at plus-money against the lowly Rockies?